PO : Strike Anywhere - Nightmares Of The West (17 july)

3 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmm.... got so freaked out that it had already been up for an hour that I grabbed the 3xLP bundle. But now I want that shirt... do I cancel and grab the other bundle or do I bug them and call to ship all in one?

Just reorder with what you want and cancel the first one and ask for a refund.. MerchNow always has shitty customer service as they'll never combine orders for you. That's been my experience.

Second variant is gone, leaving it with just the /600 on the US Merchnow store. I did and didn't think this would sell that fast. Indie Exclusive sounds pretty cool.

Bullmoose Indie /400: https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34533025/strike-anywhere-nightmares-of-the-west-us-uk-indie-retail-exclusive

9009316.JPG

200 - PN Webstore Exclusive 1 - Doublemint & Swamp Green Pinwheel w/ Heavy Neon Yellow splatter
300 - PN Webstore Exclusive 2 - Doublemint, Swamp Green, White Aside/Bside

400 - US / UK Indie Retail - Coke Bottle Clear W/ heavy Doublemint & Neon Yellow Splatter
500 - EU Exclusive - Black in Coke Bottle Clear
600 - Various - Swamp Green and Doublemint Galaxy - 71 left as June 1st

Edited by MCDELTAT

9 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

btw: I must say, I'm a little disappointed that this is only a 7-song EP...

Me too, but if a West Coast tour comes out of it then I am all about it! Do you remember what a tour is? It's when bands come to a town near you and people get together to listen to them play live music. Does that ring a bell? I think I remember what that's like.

Also, Scruffy is glad to finally have this ordered. Looks like the Galaxy variant is the only one left.

9 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

Me too, but if a West Coast tour comes out of it then I am all about it! Do you remember what a tour is? It's when bands come to a town near you and people get together to listen to them play live music. Does that ring a bell? I think I remember what that's like.

Also, Scruffy is glad to finally have this ordered. Looks like the Galaxy variant is the only one left.

See post above yours for indie variant.

200 - PN Webstore Exclusive 1 - Doublemint & Swamp Green Pinwheel w/ Heavy Neon Yellow splatter
300 - PN Webstore Exclusive 2 - Doublemint, Swamp Green, White Aside/Bside
400 - US / UK Indie Retail - Coke Bottle Clear W/ heavy Doublemint & Neon Yellow Splatter
500 - EU Exclusive - Black in Coke Bottle Clear
600 - Various - Swamp Green and Doublemint Galaxy

32 minutes ago, IanRees said:

Aren't you the one who directly said last week that you guys don't make shit exclusive to bundles?! Jesus fuckin christ man....

I'd love the rarest version of this, which is why I followed all the socials and frantically refreshed the website for a week leading up to the release, but got damn it I'm not in the market to spend $100 dollars on a fuckin winter coat lol

I'd love to hear Thomas' opinion on shit like this. I've worked with the dude with one of his other bands, and he's cool as fuck and definitely "gets it" but I can't image this capitalistic gouging sits well in his head. 

9 minutes ago, kylet said:

Aren't you the one who directly said last week that you guys don't make shit exclusive to bundles?! Jesus fuckin christ man....

I'd love the rarest version of this, which is why I followed all the socials and frantically refreshed the website for a week leading up to the release, but got damn it I'm not in the market to spend $100 dollars on a fuckin winter coat lol

I'd love to hear Thomas' opinion on shit like this. I've worked with the dude with one of his other bands, and he's cool as fuck and definitely "gets it" but I can't image this capitalistic gouging sits well in his head. 

I mean I hear ya let's not go too crazy here. Some people might like a jacket and this is not unusual for bands/labels to do this. I just don't understand why someone would order a $100 bundle with a Dickies jacket with the EP name plastered on the back. That's a big ask. I would've slammed money for a special screen print of the EP designed by someone and maybe even a shirt or something like that as an incentive...

20 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

I mean I hear ya let's not go too crazy here. Some people might like a jacket and this is not unusual for bands/labels to do this. I just don't understand why someone would order a $100 bundle with a Dickies jacket with the EP name plastered on the back. That's a big ask. I would've slammed money for a special screen print of the EP designed by someone and maybe even a shirt or something like that as an incentive...

I think the bigger problem is the most limited variant is not listed at the same time as the other pre-orders.  If the label wants to bundle something like this, I'm fine with it.  I'm sure there are people who want to and will buy it.  The problem for me is the fact that those people, who are probably pretty big SA fans, already pre-ordered one copy of this during the initial pre-order.

Pure Noise has done this several times already.  They can run their business any way they want, but it seems like they're gouging the most loyal fans.  It smells bad to me and I think its poor form.

Edited by Dub