Newbie in dire need of assistance, please.

Hey, y'all.

I hope this message finds you all doing well during these unprecedented times. I am doing well and have decided to attempt to start record collecting. Here's to hoping I have what it takes. Off to a rough start so far. I purchased a turntable off of Amazon and didn't even realize, like a total nincompoop, that it came without built in speakers. So, I'm here hoping that I could post the link to the turntable I purchased and then a link to a possible speaker purchase that I intend to make and see if someone would be kind enough to tell me if they'll be compatible and what additional equipment I might need, please. 

So, here's the turntable I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N3XJ66N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here are the speakers I'm currently considering:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016P9HJIA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A23AS8PFN4IRUQ&psc=1

Would they be compatible and, if so, would I need any additional equipment like a double RCA cable or something similar? 

Thank you all in advance for the help. I appreciate you endlessly. 

-Skye Lee

4 hours ago, SkyeLee said:

Hey, y'all.

I hope this message finds you all doing well during these unprecedented times. I am doing well and have decided to attempt to start record collecting. Here's to hoping I have what it takes. Off to a rough start so far. I purchased a turntable off of Amazon and didn't even realize, like a total nincompoop, that it came without built in speakers. So, I'm here hoping that I could post the link to the turntable I purchased and then a link to a possible speaker purchase that I intend to make and see if someone would be kind enough to tell me if they'll be compatible and what additional equipment I might need, please. 

So, here's the turntable I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N3XJ66N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here are the speakers I'm currently considering:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016P9HJIA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A23AS8PFN4IRUQ&psc=1

Would they be compatible and, if so, would I need any additional equipment like a double RCA cable or something similar? 

Thank you all in advance for the help. I appreciate you endlessly. 

-Skye Lee

yes compatible .. just make sure the record player PHONO switch is on .. rca from record player to speakers (red to red, white to white OR use the supplied rca to 3.5 with the record player) ... and done  ... happy listening 

You are such a gem! Thank you so much. All apologies for any lingering confusion on my part, but just to clarify: that set of speakers would be compatible AND I would seemingly need to purchase a separate  double RCA cord?  

Would I for someone reason need to purchase a separate amp? Sorry if that sounds ridiculous, as well, but I read a review for the turntable (after having purchased it) that made me think that I might. 

4 minutes ago, SkyeLee said:

You are such a gem! Thank you so much. All apologies for any lingering confusion on my part, but just to clarify: that set of speakers would be compatible AND I would seemingly need to purchase a separate  double RCA cord?  

Would I for someone reason need to purchase a separate amp? Sorry if that sounds ridiculous, as well, but I read a review for the turntable (after having purchased it) that made me think that I might. 

no use whats in the box.. no need to buy an rca cable (unless you want to use an AUX input to the speakers for a phone or something else that would need an AUX input)

also no definitely no amp needed because the speakers are powered (meaning it has a built in amp :) ) then only thing the speakers dont have is a phono pre amp (which is that switch on the record player ) ...