PO Now: Spice - S/T (members of Ceremony)

This PO came out a little while ago, but I didn't saw a thread for it, they've added new variants

• White-In-Yellow Vinyl LP | 100 edition
  • Green Splatter on Clear Vinyl LP | 200 edition
  • Clear Red Vinyl LP | 300 edition
  • Clear Vinyl LP | 900 edition
  • Black Vinyl LP

https://www.daisrecords.com/collections/frontpage/products/spice-st

spacer.png

Edited by hyperg1ant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ohhh, that guitar tone really is amazing! I actually plan to throw a vinyl party and have fun with almost all of my friends. Covid really took a while, and there are friends I didn't see in 2 years, and that's crazy. We used to meet two or three times a week, and now I feel like I've become more anti-social, so a party will be a great start. We'll have good music and amazing technical audio-visual services for the night disco. If any of you is from the UK, I think we can meet at my party and get to know each other.

Edited by Ampalirani

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 12:49 PM, diabretic said:

I slept on this band big time. If anyone has a lead on a copy of the full length, I would greatly appreciate it. 

We have one in stock; in Canada though so shipping might be a little high for you.

https://tazrecords.com/products/011586670433

4 hours ago, diabretic said:

Appreciate the heads up! Can’t pull the trigger on 21 dollar shipping though. 

Gonna' assume there's a good chance the prices on eight1echo's link are in CDN, which is about 3/4 of the USD, give or take.  $21 CDN is still steep after conversion to USD though, probably $15-17.  Just food for thought.  A lot of people seem to forget that or are simply oblivious to conversion rates.

Edited by Derek™

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Gonna' assume there's a good chance the prices on eight1echo's link are in CDN, which is about 3/4 of the USD, give or take is.  $21 CDN is still steep after conversion to USD though, probably $15-17.  Just food for thought.  A lot of people seem to forget that or are simply oblivious to conversion rates.

I definitely forgot, the dollar sign just made me think it was USD. Still a little pricy but I went ahead and ordered. 

2 hours ago, diabretic said:

I definitely forgot, the dollar sign just made me think it was USD. Still a little pricy but I went ahead and ordered. 

If it’s any consolation, the album is a certifiable banger and has given me a lot of mileage since it dropped.  Definitely not one I’ve forgotten about or only revisit once a year.  I know you’ve heard it in full but I still want to reiterate how it’s 100% worth the shelf space.