Fearless Records Vinyl Sale

58 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I love sales because you see what never sold. That Underoath 7" boxset everyone was freaking out about? $20 lol The deluxe? $12

I'm looking at a few things but still can't pull the trigger. If the Punk Goes Christmas wasn't sold out, that would have been it. Actually quite good.

I love to blast that around the holiday time. I picked up that ABR 3xlp for 12 bucks.

27 minutes ago, RaptorRick said:

GAAAH thanks for the info ill have to cancel that then.  Eff that.

lol yeah, It's definitely a 6x7" which is at a good price if you're a collector, down from $65 but that's a lot of flipping....

I still need to sell my 4x10" of Say Anything. Thing is so annoying. If only the 7" songs were elsewhere.

Edited by MCDELTAT

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Going to say no. All the individual LPs that were on sale are still $12. It looks like they just increased the prices on the more elaborate stuff like Mayday Parade an the ABR 6x7" release.

The underoath box as well. I definitely don't need the Phantom Anthem book but I'm stoked I was able to grab it for 12.