PO: Jeff Rosenstock - No Dream

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, 3evils said:

Someone’s selling a couple of tour variants on ebay. Looks different from pic here 

I'll  be back home tomorrow and take some more pics, the one I found on eBay looks like mine (at least the little bit peeking out of the inner-sleeve). I don't remember what the mockup was, but my receipt is "NEON YELLOW AND RED CLOUDY [tour/band exclusive]"

25 minutes ago, vinny0190 said:

I'll  be back home tomorrow and take some more pics, the one I found on eBay looks like mine (at least the little bit peeking out of the inner-sleeve). I don't remember what the mockup was, but my receipt is "NEON YELLOW AND RED CLOUDY [tour/band exclusive]"

The mockup is blue with red/yellow splatter. There’s also a photo in discogs of the mockup that’s in reallyrecords’ store. My copy has not arrived yet so I’m really curious about the difference. Seems to be far off but great looking either way.

16 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Got my Clear w Red/Yellow Splatter "Tour Variant". They shipped it in an outer sleeve but didn't take the record out, so I got a minor seam split.

mine was more split than seam, but they responded fast to my email and said they'd replace the cover when they get more in.

Edited by noone
no spell good