Full of Hell: Deluxe 2xLP “Roots of Earth are Consuming My Home” and “Rudiments of Mutilation”

The best local band from my area is getting their first self release.

"Full of Hell has been a band for over a decade. When we started this band, we never guessed that we’d be able to accomplish any of the things we’ve been able to do, and a lot of that was due to A389 Records taking a shot and believing in us early on, releasing our first two LPs, “Roots of Earth are Consuming My Home” and “Rudiments of Mutilation”. Dom (A389) was a constant pusher for our band and gave us guidance anytime we needed it. Late last year, he allowed us to take over and repress these ourselves, and we are now able to announce a long time goal - our first self release, which is taking the form of a deluxe DLP/2CD reissue of both albums together, featuring brand new artwork by @gentlemercies . We have been working towards something like this for years, and we are excited to offer music to you directly from us. Preorder goes live on Wednesday at 12 PM EST through OUR bigcartel and bandcamp. For the first time, you will be able to buy an album directly from us. Thanks for all the support. This is FOH-001."

https://fullofhell.bigcartel.com/

https://fullofhell.bandcamp.com/merch

Pressing info:Deserted Vessel/200 (Coke Bottle Blue/Black Pinwheel)

Coral and Brine/300 (Orange and Blue merge)

Dregs of Pluto/500 (Swamp Green/Black Smoke)

Silver Moon/500 (Silver)

I'm describing them based off the pictures since they all have titles as opposed to literal color descriptions.

Edited by N8TRU

Deserted Vessel/200 (Coke Bottle Blue/Black Pinwheel)

Dregs of Pluto/500 (Swamp Green/Black Smoke)

Silver Moon/500 (Silver)

I'm describing them based off the pictures since they all have titles as opposed to literal color descriptions.

Edited by N8TRU

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

Deserted Vessel/200 (Coke Bottle Blue/Black Pinwheel)

Dregs of Pluto/300 (Swamp Green/Black Smoke)

Silver Moon/500 (Silver)

Deserted Vessel /200

Coral and Brine /300

Dregs of Pluto /500

Silver Moon /500

Edited by fizio59

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, se7enstitches said:

If only I could find out whether this pressing is better than the A389 pressings (notoriously shitty quality). If its coming from a different place then I will surely grab this

My pinwheel copy came in today and it sounds fantastic. Roots sounds a bit better than Rudiments but both are great.

It's cut at 45rpm if anyone's wondering.

I donyt think they sent out shipping notifications for this but if anyone uses informed delivery they're shipping from Troy, NY.

• 4 weeks later...

https://fullofhell.bigcartel.com/

Leftovers of 2 of the sold out variants are back.

Noise tapes collection out now. Very stoked about this because I could only get 4 and missed the first 3. https://fullofhell.bigcartel.com/product/foh-noise-collected-works-box-set

"FOH-002

Six tape box set spanning all eras of Full of Hell's non-traditional noise based output, particularly the earliest and most primitive recordings via the FOH NOISE series.
Self released by the band, housed in a deluxe multi-tape clamshell case with hand printed/hand numbered insert cards in a one time batch of 400. The first 50 orders will receive the more limited black cases. SHIPS IMMEDIATELY!

Tape 1
FOH NOISE VOL 1
FOH NOISE VOL 2

Tape 2
FOH NOISE VOL 3
FOH NOISE VOL 4

Tape 3
FOH NOISE VOL 5 (unreleased)

Tape 4
Attrition of the Elm Caw
Thee Insurmountable Wall

Tape 5