100 LP’s emo/alternative/punk (Thursday, TBS, Thrice)

mikepapalone

Hey what’s up everyone? I was pretty active on this site a decade ago and accumulated a pretty good collection of records. A lot of originals and some represses from 2011ish. I haven’t really bought anything in 5-6 years.

I just had my first child and I’m trying to make space in the house. It was an awesome hobby. I honestly thought I would die with these things, but time to move on and let someone else enjoy them. I really don’t have time to box these up and ship them individually so I’m floating this out there as a local pickup. I live in south jersey, about 15 minutes away from philly. I’d be willing to meet up anywhere within an hour or so. Here is a link to my photobucket.. everything pictured is included. Looking to sell this as a package deal. As far as price goes, I’m open to offers. Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks, 

Mike

https://app.photobucket.com/u/Papalone13

Edited by mikepapalone

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 10:24 PM, stl_ben said:

Fort Minor wasn't released till 2016.....so guessing some of the records are newer than 5-6 years old.

My initial response was “no chance I bought fort minor in 2016.” But the more I thought about it, the more I thought it is plausible that I could have passed thorough a record store in 2016 and bought it on a whim. But my brain is telling me that I bought this a long time ago. Idk. I know I bought Saosin’s newest album on a whim in 2016. There may have been a few here or there that I picked up in support of an artist, but the majority of these are either OG presses or 2011/12/13 represses. 

anyway, a deal has been made on half of these, so this thread can be closed.