Jump Start Records 5 for $20 Sale

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these crazy times! 2020 didn't start out as we had planned, and no one certainly saw Covid coming from a million miles away, so what do you say we make the best of it?

Looking for some new music to get you over the Covid hump? Want a chance to pick up a copy of some long out of print releases? Maybe even a highly sought after Test Press from your favorite Jump Start band?

We've got just what you're looking for, and we've got a few special goodies to throw into the mix as well.

Pickup a Vinyl Mystery Box and we'll ship you 5 LPs for $20+ shipping! Head to the link in our profile to pick on up!

That's 5 LPs from our current stock of Jump Start vinyl LP releases for only $20! Get a copy of releases from @alleyeswest Astpai, Lighten Up!, Metroplex, @youvandalfl @goddamnitband Noise By Numbers, The Siren Six!, @laureatemtl @broadcasterny @mxpxpx @belvederebandofficial Horace Pinker, Kill Lincoln, and One Win Choice! it's dealers choice of what 5 you'll get but wait, there's more... Making things all that more interesting, while cleaning the Jump Start basement office during this pandemic we came across a few out of print copies of the classic A Wilhelm Scream release 'Career Suicide'" and Crucial Dudes '61 Penn' that we're going to make available, AT RANDOM, to anyone that picks up a Mystery Box.

The A Wilhelm Scream 'Career Suicide' LP that could land in your Mystery Box may include one of the following:

1st Pressing - Translucent Blue Vinyl (1 Copies Available)
4th Pressing - Standard Black Vinyl (2 Copies Available)

The Crucial Dudes '61 Penn' LP that could land in your Mystery Box include one of the following:

1st Pressing - White (1 Copy Available)
2nd Pressing - Clear (1 Copy Available)
2nd Pressing - Marble Grey/Green (2 Copies Available)

We're not sure how long we're going to have this Mystery Box up for sale, so grab one now!

https://jumpstartrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/vinyl-mystery-box

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Odds of getting both Siren Six records in one of these boxes? I've had my eye on those for quite some time.

I can't say for sure as I won't be packing the orders. However, I can say that both releases turned out great. Real gems from that era and the vinyl looks/sounds great.