Elliott Smith: Expanded 25th Anniversary Edition

5 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

.....signed print?

Should we tell them?

Yeah..... seems a little sketchy.  Did they just have a stack of 100 signed photos they've been holding on to for 17+ years?

Anyone know how many of the Bullmoose blue are being pressed?

Yellow is down to under 800 left

9 minutes ago, floyd_z said:

Yeah..... seems a little sketchy.  Did they just have a stack of 100 signed photos they've been holding on to for 17+ years?

Anyone know how many of the Bullmoose blue are being pressed?

Yellow is down to under 800 left

Maybe I’m being wooooshed here but they are signed by the photographer not Elliott Smith.

1 hour ago, audiofocus said:

Besides Bullmoose, is there any other sites I can get the blue one? BM does not ship overseas.

End of an Ear has it posted as well:

https://endofanear.bigcartel.com/product/elliott-smith-s-t-25th-anniversary-editionhttps://endofanear.bigcartel.com/product/elliott-smith-s-t-25th-anniversary-edition

Not sure whether they ship overseas or not though...

1 hour ago, igoodman said:

Other than price, do you guys know what the difference is in the bundle from Kill Rock Stars vs. the indie electric blue bundle?

It’s yellow and, at 1500 copies, presumably more limited. These aren’t really bundles—just LPs housed in a book. 

KRS is offering a number of egregiously priced bundles that add on signed photo prints (in varying quantities and sizes depending on just how stupid the price gets) and, if you really have money to burn, a certificate of authenticity with the most expensive bundle. 🙄 
I’ll risk the inauthenticity of a copy from Bullmoose. 

16 hours ago, cobannaboc said:

Thanks got one, and shipping is 23 bux to Singapore which is not bad. Cheers

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, lostcrimes said:

Ugh I forgot my debit card expired this month and already got a new one. I have the blue pre-ordered through bullmoose and another Elliott pre-order through zia. Neither of which charge until they ship. I emailed them both but I should be okay, yeah?

I know BM is pretty quick on response time. I imagine ZIA is too.

6 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I know BM is pretty quick on response time. I imagine ZIA is too.

Zia is pretty good. My concern is they both use the same third party payment method and they won't be able to actually change the order. Worst case with zia i can cancel the order and have them hold a copy at the location a few miles away. Don't think I can do that here as these are pretty much all spoken for 😐

43 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Zia is pretty good. My concern is they both use the same third party payment method and they won't be able to actually change the order. Worst case with zia i can cancel the order and have them hold a copy at the location a few miles away. Don't think I can do that here as these are pretty much all spoken for 😐

I had the same thing happen, once the charge doesn't go through you'll get an email asking you to update your payment method. For some reason there's no way to do it before the failed charge happens

7 hours ago, Sh100by said:

I had the same thing happen, once the charge doesn't go through you'll get an email asking you to update your payment method. For some reason there's no way to do it before the failed charge happens

All taken care of. Just gotta reach out to that menzos preorder now. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Indie blue from Bullmoose showed today. Vinyl looks nice (is packaged in sleeves and shoved in closed book- not in the slots on the hardcover inners).

Everything LOOKS great. I haven't spun anything yet, but so far I'm really happy to own this. 

I've only had time to give the book a quick flip through, but I'm pretty pleased with the packaging and feel like it was probably worth the double dip!

1 minute ago, jonrawks said:

I've only had time to give the book a quick flip through, but I'm pretty pleased with the packaging and feel like it was probably worth the double dip!

Yeah, with the whole other bonus disc + book and packaging + remastering, it's definitely worth it for all that's there.