Elliott Smith: Expanded 25th Anniversary Edition

4 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Indie blue from Bullmoose showed today. Vinyl looks nice (is packaged in sleeves and shoved in closed book- not in the slots on the hardcover inners).

Everything LOOKS great. I haven't spun anything yet, but so far I'm really happy to own this. 

So are you saying you just have to place the LPs in the slots? Just trying to figure out what you meant when you say they were shoved in the closed book. 

@lostcrimes can you share that Instagram link with the pictures? Don’t have an account and can’t seem to find it using google. 

Edited by ejc625

5 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

So are you saying you just have to place the LPs in the slots? Just trying to figure out what you meant when you say they were shoved in the closed book. 

They arrived in two sleeves inside the book sealed.  There are also pockets on each side that you can insert the LPs and their sleeves in if you so desire.  

36 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

@lostcrimes can you share that Instagram link with the pictures? Don’t have an account and can’t seem to find it using google. 

I got you boo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEaWruaJu_I/?igshid=1lc39qy27pz0r

7 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

I just got an email saying my order was preparing to ship and it arrived 3 days later. I’m located in Texas FYI. 

This is par for the course for Bull Moose shipping “notifications”.  You can find a tracking number for anything you’ve ordered if you log in and access your order history, too.

54 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

This is par for the course for Bull Moose shipping “notifications”.  You can find a tracking number for anything you’ve ordered if you log in and access your order history, too.

Ya, tbh I was too lazy to login and check tracking. I’ve never had an issue with them shipping. I like when companies include tracking in email. 

1 hour ago, DeathPeak said:

Did those of you that ordered from Bullmoose get a shipping notification? Mine still shows processing and I'm really anxious for this to show up.

"pro-tip:" sign up for USPS informed delivery. If it's coming from Maine or New Hampshire, it's a Bullmoose package.