PO Now: Starflyer 59 - Miami EP (out 06/19)

LOL judging by Twitter replies, the deluxe package sold out in 3 hours. Would've liked the limited color but I've come to accept that I don't need more posters or stickers that will end up in tubes and boxes. Wonder how many tracks this EP will have considering how short his recent albums have been.

56 minutes ago, somethingvinyl said:

I love much of the Starflyer catalog. But none of these releases in the past ten years have really moved me in any way. Perhaps it's just age. Changing of the Guard was fine and had some really great moments. But man, I just don't care any more.

felt that way too until Young in My Head. that album really got me. intrigued to see if he keeps up the momentum on this new one.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:57 AM, AlexH. said:

LOL judging by Twitter replies, the deluxe package sold out in 3 hours. Would've liked the limited color but I've come to accept that I don't need more posters or stickers that will end up in tubes and boxes. Wonder how many tracks this EP will have considering how short his recent albums have been.

5 tracks