https://pelagic-records.com/product/pg-lost-yes-i-am-12-ep-download/

Never thought I'd ever see this pressed to vinyl!  It's been remastered with new/old artwork.  Link above takes you to the main vinyl page, but it's also available in a shirt bundle.  All purchases come with a download of their show in 2017 when they played the entire album for it's 10th anniversary.  USA residents - A Thousand Arms may be getting copies.  Stand by on that.  

Black - 16eu

Pink - 20eu  (/350)

Splatter - 20eu  (/250) - SOLD OUT

PG.LOST – “Yes I Am” 12″ EP (+ download)

This item is on pre-order.
It will be available July 31 (Europe) & August 28 (N. America / Australia) 

Note: Orders cannot be split into several shipments. Your order will be dispatched when the item with the latest release date is available. Final products might slightly differ from mockups!

* Plus 12 pages booklet & download of live album!

pglost_yesiam_ultraclearwithsplatter_vinpglost_yesiam_pink_vinyl-150x150.pngpglost_yesiam_black_vinyl-150x150.png

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Is the new art really a CD jacket framed in the center like that?  Interesting.

Splatter seemed like the obvious choice to go with, with that new album cover.  Eager to hear the remaster.

If you read the text on the website, they explain it.  Their friend apparently spray-painted some OG homemade copies, and that is a photo of one of them. 

20 hours ago, Derek™ said:

What throwgncpr said.  It’s a truly bizarre choice to include the entirety of the CD jewel case with its sticker, but whatever.

haha yeah it kind of threw me off, but hey.... whatever.  Realllllly psyched to hear this.  Old PG.Lost is amazing. 

12 hours ago, Mr Mojo said:

Pre ordered the splatter vinyl yesterday. A great add to the collection.

Yeah I did the same - that went *FAST*.  I'll get a black play copy when A Thousand Arms gets copies, but I wanted to have the splatter limited for this one too. 

22 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Yeah I did the same - that went *FAST*.

Well, you have to consider that there are probably about 150-200 flat rate subscribers and the part that goes to Indiemerch. I checked and initially there were only around 40 copies available for the general public from Pelagic Records. 

Edited by solitaryreign

25 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Its made me not want to grab it. Am I crazy for that?

Nah, not especially.  At ~$30 or so, for a 30 minute EP, I get it.  The more I think about it, the more I’m confident that it’ll be the most questionably designed jacket in my collection, I’m pretty sure.  I personally favor the band’s earlier work a lot more than their recent outputs so it felt mandatory on my end, but you best believe I’ll be giving it a shady look anytime I take it off the shelf.

23 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Its made me not want to grab it. Am I crazy for that?

dude with all of the discount codes offered here from Indie Merch Store it should be a no-brainer!

23 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Nah, not especially.  At ~$30 or so, for a 30 minute EP, I get it.  The more I think about it, the more I’m confident that it’ll be the most questionably designed jacket in my collection, I’m pretty sure.  I personally favor the band’s earlier work a lot more than their recent outputs so it felt mandatory on my end, but you best believe I’ll be giving it a shady look anytime I take it off the shelf.

The only cover I've ever questioned is the latest Shipwrecks cover.  This is goofy, sure... but the music rules :)

The music is decent, but I don't fault anyone for passing because of the cover (it's seriously bananas). I'm similar to Derek in that I favor some of the earlier work, but this is by no means a must-buy. I've been spending too much on records lately. If the artwork wasn't going to make me audibly WTF every time I pulled it from the shelf, I may have justified it, but right now, I think I'm gonna pass. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 3 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 6:49 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

you guys are weird haha

“Weird”, or just not willing to cope and overlook shitty design decisions because omg classic post-rock album! <3 ?

Anyways, what’s going on with this release?  Been seeing photos and video clips posted to social media for weeks now.  Splatter, to no surprise, is a far cry from the mockup.  Almost kind of prefer the pink.  Did anyone get theirs or is it safe to assume these are held hostage with Covid international shipping?

On 9/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, Sad Heart said:

Does it hold a candle to Key? That’s the question. 

They are albums apart, so I'm not sure it's a fair comparison but the title track and Kardusen absolutely hold weight. 

On 9/13/2020 at 9:55 AM, Derek™ said:

Scratch that.  Forgot about the 8/28 release date.  I ordered from Pelagic and don’t expect to see this before October, especially without a shipment notification so far.  Oh well.

No notice for me either.  I emailed them asking if we can even get it, because i have another record from Magoth who says they can't even send to the USA....

On 9/13/2020 at 10:45 PM, drds89 said:

Sounds great. I'm pretty well art-challenged among many things, but I've made better test press jackets than this joke. That being said, it is nice to finally have on vinyl and the price was very good.

You got yours already?!