Joyce Manor - "Songs From Northern Torrance" (PREORDER)

5 hours ago, EGsynergy said:

Fuck. Looking at 32 EU shipped from their eu store for a single copy. Hoping more get listed on the US site or the RSD release yellow is easily available.

I would either order a few more LPs from EU to justify shipping (expensive) or I'd just wait. More copies should pop up. Either another color through their store or retail/indie exclusive maybe. Joyce Manor is that popular.

45 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

That's really funny. I'd have to look at the pressing number but did they just sell more of a rarities compilation than past albums?

Maybe. I'm really into this because my friend (who consequently no longer listens to Joyce Manor) sent me their Bandcamp stuff for their demos back in 2010, and thats what got me into them. So I definitely jumped on and dig this more than the last few albums. I usually go back to this, the S/T, and occasionally Never Hungover Again.

9 hours ago, EGsynergy said:

Would’ve much rather had a red copy over yellow but don’t want to double dip

Yeah kinda weird they released this one a week later. I was planning to try and track down a Blue /500 on the aftermarket for hopefully not to much more than cost. But when this popped up I jumped on it. 

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Yeah kinda weird they released this one a week later. I was planning to try and track down a Blue /500 on the aftermarket for hopefully not to much more than cost. But when this popped up I jumped on it. 

You outlined why they did it and confirmed that it worked so not that weird lol

2 hours ago, kylet said:

Yeah I guess that's true. Just feel bad for all the suckers (almost me) who settled on the yellow /1000 when they released a second /500 variant a week later. 

For a second, the yellow made me think that they had released a yellow version of nearly every album since the last one and Cody had a yellow. That could be cool to have a collection that was all the same color for a band.