PO: The Lawrence Arms - Skeleton Coast

1 minute ago, kylet said:

Yesterday I missed the /500 Joyce Manor and had to grab Face to face off the euro site (paying almost double). Here’s to hoping I have a better day and get this one!

best of luck! I completely missed F2F altogether, did snag the blue JM. Hopefully I can get whatever TLA there is. If I'm able and fortunate enough to be able to, I will grab one for the boards. Someone's bound to want it. 

4 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

best of luck! I completely missed F2F altogether, did snag the blue JM. Hopefully I can get whatever TLA there is. If I'm able and fortunate enough to be able to, I will grab one for the boards. Someone's bound to want it. 

Thanks dude. Between staining the kids swing set, and doing an annual deep clean on my turtle's filter, my hands were pretty disgusting all day yesterday. Wasn't able to check my phone much. Should have better luck today. 

I'm definitively more of a Chris guy. New song is a jammer, but looking forward to hearing some new Chris tunes!

13 minutes ago, kylet said:

Thanks dude. Between staining the kids swing set, and doing an annual deep clean on my turtle's filter, my hands were pretty disgusting all day yesterday. Wasn't able to check my phone much. Should have better luck today. 

I'm definitively more of a Chris guy. New song is a jammer, but looking forward to hearing some new Chris tunes!

I just did the swingset thing last week. fucking sucks, and I have to do it every year. 

1 minute ago, Matt Danish said:

Epitaph commented on TLA Instagram post last week. Pretty sure it'll be with them. I've got TLA Merchnow store and the Epitaph store pulled up.

Heads up to the gang that this is probably a good move.

Pretty sure The Ghost Inside's personal webstore had the LP up before the Epitaph KingsRoad site did. Not sure if that's a new thing Epitaph is doing (letting the artist store have a separate variant/update whenever) or if that was a one off thing for TGI since it probably offloaded some traffic to another site. Good luck today!