PO: PJ Harvey - Dry (7-24)

1 hour ago, skycriesmary said:

Of course I missed this. Anyone know how much she was selling these for? I'm assuming all of these reissues are not remasters, correct?

Yeah, I saw that an hour after it was posted. Long gone...

For $50, would have been an instant buy for me. I just have an early issue of Dry without the bonus demos LP.

5 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Yeah, I saw that an hour after it was posted. Long gone...

For $50, would have been an instant buy for me. I just have an early issue of Dry without the bonus demos LP.

I don't think the signed ones were available for shipping to the USA. 
"This product will be dispatched in line with the release date of 24th July 2020. Please note: we can only accept orders for this product from UK, Mainland EU, Greenland, Australia and Japan. To order from outside these territories please check local retailers."

6 hours ago, vinyldavid said:

I don't think the signed ones were available for shipping to the USA. 

They were. But I think the non signed ones were not. Like other have said it ended up being around $55 with tracked shipping. She's done other signed stuff in the past so hopefully she keeps doing it for those that missed it.

4 hours ago, craigeduk said:

Rough Trade saying the reissues will follow over the next 12 months, so probably next one up for pre-order in 2/3 months

I think it will be faster. There is 9 album + 2 with John Parrish. I suppose a monthly release.

But I don't understand why each album will have his demo LP separatly. Why don't make an 2 LP for each album 🤔