PO: PJ Harvey - Dry (7-24)

4 hours ago, fish said:

They were. But I think the non signed ones were not. Like other have said it ended up being around $55 with tracked shipping. She's done other signed stuff in the past so hopefully she keeps doing it for those that missed it.

Ok. Good to know. I'll have to keep an eye out for next time, for signed releases.
I just saw that the non-signed ones didn't ship outside the mentioned countries.

• 1 month later...

Got my signed Dry Demos LP from her store today. Can someone explain why England makes the worlds thinnest cardboard mailers? The package was really banged up but somehow the sleeve is great other than a tiny corner ding. Really nice large signature in gold marker. I used the TrakPak shipping option and it took around 10 days from the day it shipped to when I got it in Michigan.

26 minutes ago, fish said:

Got my signed Dry Demos LP from her store today. Can someone explain why England makes the worlds thinnest cardboard mailers? The package was really banged up but somehow the sleeve is great other than a tiny corner ding. Really nice large signature in gold marker. I used the TrakPak shipping option and it took around 10 days from the day it shipped to when I got it in Michigan.

Nice.  I have a little regret of not going for the dry since the LP jacket was signed

5 hours ago, fish said:

I hate those mailers. They really are dogshit. It's 50/50 whether the record arrives with a corner ding or worse and it seems the major UK distributors (recordstore.co.uk, kontraband, sandbag etc) use them exclusively. That said, lovely gold auto! 

2 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Weird. Didn't notice that Dry isn't 180g (unlike the other 5 reissues). So thats a bummer.  Also mine didn't come with a DL.  I wonder if its a Too Pure thing. 

You could hit her web store up about the download.  The listing for it now says that it includes a download 

On 7/28/2020 at 3:50 PM, fish said:

If you ever want to give that up, I'd offer my left nut.

5 hours ago, vinyldavid said:

Speaking of udiscovermusic (US)...
Did anybody else preorder Dry and/or Dry Demos from them and still waiting for it to ship out?
Mine still shows as "unfulfilled".
I just figured they were busy/behind, so not stressing about it, but still curious.

Yes but I also ordered Rid of Me and Rid of Me Demos in the same order which have a different release date so I assume they are waiting to send them all at once