Jump to content

Alchemist x Freddie Gibbs - Alfredo


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol it was a joke. Calm down my man 

DIsappointed this is not on alfredo colored vinyl

You know it would be sick if it were on cream with green sprinkles though! 🍝 Yummay!

8 hours ago, MikePortly said:

Alternate cover vinyl teased on Gibbs’ IG. Get your trigger fingers ready if it’s the Alchemist’s website version.

It’s the ALC version w/ instrumentals - it will be the same as the LULU drop:

$100 variant

$70 varisnt

$45 Black open pre-order

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ethereal said:

It’s the ALC version w/ instrumentals - it will be the same as the LULU drop:

$100 variant

$70 varisnt

$45 Black open pre-order

Wait, am I missing something? Why pay $45 and up when this is available for like $20 on regular black anywhere else? Is this like an exclusive fanclub webstore?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ethereal said:

It’s the ALC version w/ instrumentals - it will be the same as the LULU drop:

$100 variant

$70 varisnt

$45 Black open pre-order

Edit: just saw the ticker on the site.

 


Damn did I miss a post confirming this?! I know ALC drops are on Fridays...

Edited by MikePortly
Update
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ghost said:

Wait, am I missing something? Why pay $45 and up when this is available for like $20 on regular black anywhere else? Is this like an exclusive fanclub webstore?

this will be the ALC version which includes full instrumentals and alternate artwork. 

Edited by ethereal
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 9:45 AM, ethereal said:

It’s the ALC version w/ instrumentals - it will be the same as the LULU drop:

$100 variant

$70 varisnt

$45 Black open pre-order

Following up on this, site is showing:

$75 color variant (/400)

$50 color variant (/600)

$30 black variant (/1000)

for both the standard and instrumental versions

 

Black is not an open preorder as previously thought, so don't sleep on this if you were planning on it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Its part of the hype culture.  Who wants normal Jordans when you can get the ultra rare Jordans that cost more to start with and sell for twice the price instantly.  If you don't like it get the standard and move along.

Known hypebeast with a real funky flex.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im hoping one day we get a limited hip hop drop where people dont complain about prices. Are you all really so surprised every time, even though the price is high...every time? Every couple months do you have to re-learn basic things like putting on shoes or how to log in on your work computer? Who knows amirite? Whats up with these prices though???

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, se7enstitches said:

Im hoping one day we get a limited hip hop drop where people dont complain about prices. Are you all really so surprised every time, even though the price is high...every time? Every couple months do you have to re-learn basic things like putting on shoes or how to log in on your work computer? Who knows amirite? Whats up with these prices though???

They aren't ridiculous every time lol. And hate to burst your bubble but hip hop prices are only high when they are because people buying digitally sourced hip-hop vinyl are fucking stupid hypebeasts that buy whatever they're told will sell out. It'll stop when stupid $10+ 7"s limited to 1000 stop selling out, because you look stupid when it's sitting in your store for a year *cough*vincestaples*cough*

 

I've sold some of the worst sounding garbage from my collection for hundreds and never heard a complaint once because they don't spin vinyl which is kinda hype though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont really have a bubble to burst so not really sure what you mean. People complain about price bots but I think the real problem is price complaint bots. Alchemist LPs have been dropping at 50-100 literally always, and for some reason these bots keep popping up with every drop to complain about the price. Who has the time to program something so useless?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, se7enstitches said:

I dont really have a bubble to burst so not really sure what you mean. People complain about price bots but I think the real problem is price complaint bots. Alchemist LPs have been dropping at 50-100 literally always, and for some reason these bots keep popping up with every drop to complain about the price. Who has the time to program something so useless?

Yah caught me. I'm a bot. I have just one thing to say to you:

 

01000010 01101111 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101001 01110000 01110000 01111001 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110000 00100000 01110010 01100001 01110000 00100000 01110110 01101001 01101110 01111001 01101100 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110000 01100101 01101110 01110011 01101001 01110110 01100101

Edited by ghost
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website