BANDS FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER

I'd expect nothing less from Full of Hell:

Today we are teaming up with our longtime engineer and friend @developing_nations to raffle off some FOH test presses and rare records.

We are raffling off several Full of Hell records that are out of print and rare. 100% of proceeds will be donated to @nationalbailout and Northside Funders and the auction will end on Friday June 5 at 11AM EST. There will be 7 winners chosen randomly, each receiving one of the 7 pieces pictured above.

RULES
-$10 per entry
-No limit on entries
-Please include an email address and full name in note section
-Records will be drawn at random. There will be seven winners, 1 record per winner.

PAYMENT INFO
Paypal - [email protected] (please send friends & family so we avoid fees)

Pictured are the following:

Roots of Earth LP test press, both first pressing colors (Orange /300, white /200), Merbow collab 1st press colors,Roots of Earth CD (long OOP),Sister Fawn LP (OOP)

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

I'd expect nothing less from Full of Hell:

Today we are teaming up with our longtime engineer and friend @developing_nations to raffle off some FOH test presses and rare records.

We are raffling off several Full of Hell records that are out of print and rare. 100% of proceeds will be donated to @nationalbailout and Northside Funders and the auction will end on Friday June 5 at 11AM EST. There will be 7 winners chosen randomly, each receiving one of the 7 pieces pictured above.

RULES
-$10 per entry
-No limit on entries
-Please include an email address and full name in note section
-Records will be drawn at random. There will be seven winners, 1 record per winner.

PAYMENT INFO
Paypal - [email protected] (please send friends & family so we avoid fees)

Pictured are the following:

Roots of Earth LP test press, both first pressing colors (Orange /300, white /200), Merbow collab 1st press colors,Roots of Earth CD (long OOP),Sister Fawn LP (OOP)

To add with Full of Hell, ex-bassist Brandon Brown is selling test pressings as well

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=branbrow-stgckw&isRefine=true&_pgn=1

Hey, my new label is donating 100 percent of our proceeds to the The NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund until Monday. we only have one release but I’m hoping this will catch on so we can donate as much as possible. We will also be matching the donation amount from the sales... 

http://vrprecords.storenvy.com/

Ryan Young/ OWTH: 

Hey friends.

So you may have been wondering why I've been so quiet while everything has been going on. Well, here's why:

I've been working on getting my shit together to help motivate those in our circle to do their small part in making even a slight difference. I've decided to use the opportunity of Bandcamp giving all the money to us, to pay that forward and donate that to the organizations fighting for equa lity. There is a site that divides it up between a bunch of different groups. I feel an equal dispersement is the way to go for what we do.

I've also printed up 10,000 post cards with something I wrote that I hope might inspire you to have conversations with the people close to you. It encourages us to not instantly fight, but attempt to enlighten those who may not understand what's happening. Maybe they mean well by saying "All Lives Matter". I know many in my family are good people that say that. They can't be pushed further to the wrong side by condescension. This card will come with all physical orders until they are gone. If you would like a handful of them to maybe give to others and encourage a bit of a chain reaction, please let me know.

These new shirts and tank will also be available tomorrow as well. I know throwing money at problems isn't going to solve it, but it's something I'm going to do to start. Hopefully this is the beginning of meaningful change. I know I want to do what I can to help that become a reality.

So head to our OWTH bandcamp tomorrow and check out Volume 2! It's got a bunch of our flexi covers and some demos from both Be Good and Home.

This should be live at midnight tonight!
Love,
Ryan

The Lawrence Arms/ Brendan Kelly/ Chris
To be clear, I stand with any and all people fighting this shitty, racist regime and this occupying army in our streets. If you check out our Facebook page, the Lawrence Arms (the band I’m in) is about to announce a special merch item and a blackout period during which all proceeds from everything will go to a righteous organization that we all back. I’m here to fight, and I’m in solidarity, along with the dudes in my band, with all the people on the streets and all of you. But again, it’s my time to donate, protest, and listen, not talk, at least not about me or this beyond what I’ve said, and I feel like that’s already way too much. 

Hi TLA friends. Chris here. Over the next 72 hours, we're donating 100% of proceeds from our webstore to Black Visions Collective– an organization engaged on the frontline in Minnesota, committed to dismantling systems of oppression and violence. We even put up a new TLA bandana, only available through the weekend.

http://a-frecords.limitedrun.com/products/670922-anti-flag-fuck-white-supremacy-pedal-live-vol-1-burnt-flag-lp-raffle?fbclid=IwAR3Q7jIjbX7wIOH6db3CJ4-FN2Ar7wuUF8BaSOS65K-6q_XZggKGFqQ6wus

"This item is a digital raffle ticket that entitles you to 1 entry to win 1 of 4 Anti-Flag "Fuck White Supremacy" distortion/fuzz pedals made by Abominable Electronics! One grand prize winner will also win 1 "Anti-Flag - Live Vol. 1" burnt American flag LPs. This is an incredibly rare variant pressing limited to only 10! In collaboration with Wax Mage Records, these records contain actual burnt pieces of an American flag pressed inside of the vinyl.

- 100% of the sales of these raffle tickets will go to the official BLACK LIVES MATTER global network!
- 4 winners will be chosen on June 9, 2020 and you'll be contacted via email.
- You may buy more than 1 entry into the raffle if you wish to increase your chances of winning!

***PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL MERCH ITEM, THIS IS A DIGITAL ENTRY INTO A CHARITY RAFFLE***

For more information on Black Lives Matter, please visit: https://blacklivesmatter.com/"

Overdue Collection Agency Test Press Raffle (Gatsbys American Dream, Gates, Matt Pryor)

Tickets are available from June 8th until midnight on June 15th. (PDT)

We've never auctioned off or sold our test presses, they've only been made available for bands and their management or friends.

Each ticket is $5 per LP and $2.50 per 7 inch. Each test press has original artwork and is numbered. We have two copies available of each record, except for Why We Fight test press and the misprinted Ribbons cover. That means for every ticket you buy, you have two chances to win. You can win multiple items, but not duplicate items. Buy as many tickets as you'd like. Free downloads of the music included with entry.

Also available in the raffle is a rare copy of Ribbons and Sugar with a misprinted jacket. Our initial batch of covers did not include a panel due to an error at the printer. We received free replacement jackets, but decided to save some to exclusively give to folks at the Subscriber level from our initial Kickstarter. Only 16 were sent out.

With this action, we hope we can contribute in solidarity with the Black community in the fight against white supremacy. Defunding police departments are a large part of this fight as well. We encourage you to read up on these issues and find your local community organizers to find out how you can help out where you live.

Edited by dawhizz

Not  band per se...but a fellow VC'er...although he's semi-active around here...is auctioning off two test presses and all proceeds will be donated to Black Visions MN. 

Pelican - City of Echoes

Both - We Are Romans (2nd press)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=young_lad22&isRefine=true&_pgn=1

Thought Scott might throw this up here, but I'm happy to do it for him.  Some cool stuff here (especially the Wedding 7 inch):

Youth Conspiracy Records is opening its test press vault on eBay. There are only five test pressings for each of these titles in existence. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Black Lives Matter along with other similarly minded activist groups. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/stab_it_til_it_breaks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Titles included in this test press auction:

The Forecast/Into It. Over It./The Swellers/Bomb The Music Industry! - Scott & Aubrey's Wedding 7-inch

The Forecast - S/T LP

Foreign Tongues - Sweet Empathy Leaving Me 7-inch

Ghost Thrower/Foreign Tongues - split 7-inch

Heks Orkest - Endless Scroll 7-inch

Helen Earth Band - We Fucking Quit LP

Meridian - Aging Truths LP

Meridian - The Cathedral LP

Meridian/Pinch Hitter - split 7-inch

Weatherbox - American Art 2xLP

Weatherbox - Follow The Rattle Of The Afghan Guitar LP

Weatherbox/Person L - split 7-inch

On the other end, there is this shitty band. Funny, how when people stand up for human rights, you get these fuckheads who are so much smarter than the rest of us and tell us we're being "sheep" for striving to evolve. These dicks would have said the same thing about the civil rights movement in the 60's. https://www.brooklynvegan.com/system-of-a-downs-drummer-says-movement-to-defund-police-is-the-stupidest-thing-that-ive-heard/?fbclid=IwAR1MlNTOARgig1L4NDqByyGHZj3GClvmE9DOR7Y_A5PqLjH1BvihFHiuY5E