Dashboard Confessional -The places...

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

IF it’s real these are just some early listings popping up. Surely anyone with half a brain knows this isn’t the time to announce something like this (unless they’re going to be making some worthy donations).

No way this doesn’t get a wide release. 

16 hours ago, somethingvinyl said:

I just won a sealed copy of the first press of A Mark, A Mission... on ebay for $20 + shipping. I would buy this in a heartbeat for nostalgia. 

I got a copy on ebay a few years ago for $20 as well, I was watching this listing wondering if it was going to go up at all and was hoping someone here would grab it. Nice one!

On 6/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, ben said:

Swiss Army Romance is also on that site for Sept 25th release.

https://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Dashboard-Confessional_000000000171053/item_Swiss-Army-Romance_10956261

Both are also available for preorder at Juno. Looks like a UK release.
https://www.juno.co.uk/artists/Dashboard+Confessional/

Edited by bgdesign

That sites shows them has Hidden Note Records release 8 and 9. Which the only other release I can find by the label is DC - The Best Ones of The Best Ones. So it looks like maybe Chris has the rights to all his music again and getting this pressed. I remember when most of it was missing from Spotify. Maybe when it came back there he got the rights. 

When i was in my 20s and they hit the scene i really couldnt stand them.  I can listen and appreciate these days.  Maybe its the nostalgia for the times.   I nearly saw them a year or two ago.  He was on tour with third eye blind and the wife and i almost went. 

which albums have been out of print?  The your hair is everywhere one?

Edited by bear801

20 minutes ago, bear801 said:

When i was in my 20s and they hit the scene i really couldnt stand them.  I can listen and appreciate these days.  Maybe its the nostalgia for the times.   I nearly saw them a year or two ago.  He was on tour with third eye blind and the wife and i almost went. 

which albums have been out if print?  The your hair is everywhere one?

Swiss Army Romance (your hair one lol) OOP for a long time. Goes for a good amount of money. $100 +

Places You Have Come To Fear The Most (never pressed)

The Shade Of Poison Trees (OOP more recently, goes for $30-50)

9 hours ago, bridley said:

I got a copy on ebay a few years ago for $20 as well, I was watching this listing wondering if it was going to go up at all and was hoping someone here would grab it. Nice one!

I had one previously (might have been sealed, can't remember) and I traded it for some other $100 LP I wanted more. I popsike'd sealed A Mark, A Mission's and at one point they were selling for $150+. That reissue helped the price go down significantly.