Dashboard Confessional -The places...

13 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Never forget the dumb cardboard knife boxset pressing of SAR that was spread across multiple black 7"s

51GSAqUCtzL._SY355_.jpg

https://slyvinyl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/dashboard.gif

God, that thing was so stupid. Now I've gotta decide if I sell my OG press or not. Free money is great, but do I really want to be stuck with a copy on 'bone with blood splatter' or whatever they repress it on?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ejeffs said:

3 hours ago, MacDonals said:

Hmmm, no PayPal.

17 minutes ago, Cbolling126 said:

First time ordering from this site. Been about an hour since I ordered band haven't gotten a confirmation email, is that normal?

These will be easily available and announced officially since he's releasing them on his own imprint. Just like the weird best of collection that was released earlier this year. There will probably be multiple variants. Buy direct or buy from a store you know/trust. The record will either exist or it won't. 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, smailtronic said:

God, that thing was so stupid. Now I've gotta decide if I sell my OG press or not. Free money is great, but do I really want to be stuck with a copy on 'bone with blood splatter' or whatever they repress it on?

I traded my OG copy probably about 8 years ago because I heard there was a reissue coming. But the reissue fell through. No regrets. Doubt I'd have played it much since then anyway. Might pick up Places if the price is reasonable, but I honestly don't know how much I'll spin it. Moon Is Down is really the only Chris record I revisit these days.

37 minutes ago, Cbolling126 said:

First time ordering from this site. Been about an hour since I ordered band haven't gotten a confirmation email, is that normal?

This is my local store. They just launched this online store so not sure if they’re using it really. They usually sell through discogs. 

13 hours ago, dreamover said:

These will be easily available and announced officially since he's releasing them on his own imprint. Just like the weird best of collection that was released earlier this year. There will probably be multiple variants. Buy direct or buy from a store you know/trust. The record will either exist or it won't. 

Agreed, and I don't have a problem with ordering from the artist when it's available. Just didn't want to miss out. I used a virtual credit card number, so low risk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...