PO NOW. TONY HAWK. PRO FUCKING SKATER.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater-soundtrack-LP-limited-color-vinyl-PlayStation/392830559773?hash=item5b7686a61d:g:-CEAAOSwE25e3pUM

def. a boot.. it's an exact copy of the cd version, even the numbers are all the same.

If I knew this sounded good, i'd grab it off nostalgia alone but i've got burnt too many times on $40 bootlegs to have that kind of optimism.

2 minutes ago, hype said:

If I knew this sounded good, i'd grab it off nostalgia alone but i've got burnt too many times on $40 bootlegs to have that kind of optimism.

I hear you on this, but I haven't bought enough shitty boots to be wary enough yet. Maybe this one will be the tipping point.

The pull of nostalgia was too strong as it softly whispered, "do it...then go outside to see if you can still kickflip" 

2 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I hear you on this, but I haven't bought enough shitty boots to be wary enough yet. Maybe this one will be the tipping point.

The pull of nostalgia was too strong as it softly whispered, "do it...then go outside to see if you can still kickflip" 

It'll probably be at least solid which is all you need for that track list really or maybe even "great" since I passed on it haha

Dope release regardless! I dont blame anyone for grabbing it.. First bootleg in awhile I was close to pulling the trigger on. It sold out quick af too