PO NOW. TONY HAWK. PRO FUCKING SKATER.

7 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I’ll go for a bootleg here and there if there’s no reissue in sight, but censored?  Somewhere you have to draw a line.  Especially at the $30-$35 price point this was going for.  

I agree completely. Fools and their money are soon parted...

I’d much rather spend my $35 on that 30 Seconds to Mars reissue.

🙄

20 hours ago, Uw0tm8 said:

I agree completely. Fools and their money are soon parted...

I’d much rather spend my $35 on that 30 Seconds to Mars reissue.

🙄

If your only two options are THPS censored bootleg soundtrack or 30 Seconds to Mars reissue you're doing something wrong lol.

8 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

If your only two options are THPS censored bootleg soundtrack or 30 Seconds to Mars reissue you're doing something wrong lol.

and if you read his comment as anything but sarcasm and obvious disdain for anyone who would purchase a THPS censored bootleg OR a $35 30 seconds to mars reissue, well my friend, you are quite a dumb ass.

10 hours ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Shudder is awesome, though. I spent about that much on Killing Time on cream and don’t regret it one bit. 

Oh don't get me wrong I've loved Bayside for 15 years and will always defend Shudder. But some patience and sobriety could of saved me a lot of money. 

2 hours ago, jrodan said:

and if you read his comment as anything but sarcasm and obvious disdain for anyone who would purchase a THPS censored bootleg OR a $35 30 seconds to mars reissue, well my friend, you are quite a dumb ass.

I read it as both statements being sarcasm and the eye roll enforces my reasoning. Sorry for offending you and I hope your day gets better. Although I know life itself probably won't because let's face it, you aren't getting any younger and societal standards aren't changing any time soon to make it easier. Have you tried checking out Reddit? There's a sub for everything there when the loneliness gets unbearable. You might even find a group of people who could help you do that thing you want to do. There are so many ways these days and damn would that sweet release feel great dontcha think? Fuck cleaning up the mess too just let it sit bahaha nobody will notice anyways so I guess thats a perk. Sorry again I hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, Sh100by said:

I read it as both statements being sarcasm and the eye roll enforces my reasoning. Sorry for offending you and I hope your day gets better. Although I know life itself probably won't because let's face it, you aren't getting any younger and societal standards aren't changing any time soon to make it easier. Have you tried checking out Reddit? There's a sub for everything there when the loneliness gets unbearable. You might even find a group of people who could help you do that thing you want to do. There are so many ways these days and damn would that sweet release feel great dontcha think? Fuck cleaning up the mess too just let it sit bahaha nobody will notice anyways so I guess thats a perk. Sorry again I hope this helps.

i didnt read any of that because i am assuming you are trying to be funny again, and well, the results of your attempts at that previously speak for themselves. i did however notice you live in florida. i hope you dont wear a mask in public and things will sort themselves out. best of luck in your future endeavors!

3 minutes ago, jrodan said:

i didnt read any of that because i am assuming you are trying to be funny again, and well, the results of your attempts at that previously speak for themselves. i did however notice you live in florida. i hope you dont wear a mask in public and things will sort themselves out. best of luck in your future endeavors!

You fell for the bait so I know you read it. Dumbass 😄

Anyways, I was telling you to masterbate but thanks for the kill yourself reply ya caveman

3 hours ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Good luck dude!!! ( and everyone else that missed it ) 

https://www.sorrystaterecords.com/products/variousthpsost12?_pos=1&_sid=b3ffb37eb&_ss=r

SOLD OUT. 

Fuckkkkk. Still following this thread, wading through all the bickering in hopes to find one of these links. Keep em coming!

9 hours ago, cantdance said:

Go to the video game vinyl group on Facebook. People offloading these around cost since the sound quality sucks. 

Although there are a few different video game vinyl groups, I'm a member of the  "video game vinyl collectors" on FB and no one has any complaints about the sound quality. Someone even posted a clip of the record playing and it sounds just fine. So far I've only seen 2 people in the group sell a copy, one sold for $45, the other $60. 

Guess it won't hurt to try but they are not offloading them cause the sound quality sucks. 

26 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Although there are a few different video game vinyl groups, I'm a member of the  "video game vinyl collectors" on FB and no one has any complaints about the sound quality. Someone even posted a clip of the record playing and it sounds just fine. So far I've only seen 2 people in the group sell a copy, one sold for $45, the other $60. 

Guess it won't hurt to try but they are not offloading them cause the sound quality sucks. 

I have yet to see anyone say anything about the quality let alone it being bad. Stoked to get my copy regardless. It'll be a conversation piece at the least if my copy sounds bad.

I found a copy with some help from @obliriovrons Thanks dude!

I also joined that facebook group some people mentioned above. A few people got their copies and posted videos. Sounds good to me.

I've never really been interested or even known there were all these boots of video game soundtracks being pressed. I found some cool ones on that group, like the Donkey Kong Country soundtracks, but they go for stupid expensive! 

Edited by kylet

17 minutes ago, kylet said:

I found a copy with some help from @obliriovrons Thanks dude!

I also joined that facebook group some people mentioned above. A few people got their copies and posted videos. Sounds good to me.

I've never really been interested or even known there were all these boots of video game soundtracks being pressed. I found some cool ones on that group, like the Donkey Kong Country soundtracks, but they go for stupid expensive! 

I'm waiting for the day theres a somewhat affordable boot of DKC2.

19 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

I'm waiting for the day theres a somewhat affordable boot of DKC2.

I'm a total n00b when it comes to these.

Are there websites that post and promote them when these go up? I'd imagine they'd get cease and desist letters from Nintendo almost immediately. 

Does anybody have any of these? What's the quality like?

The only bootleg I own, as far as I know, is this:
https://www.discogs.com/Kanye-West-Graduation/release/5211704
And it looks totally legit to me. 

Edited by kylet

1 hour ago, kylet said:

I'm a total n00b when it comes to these.

Are there websites that post and promote them when these go up? I'd imagine they'd get cease and desist letters from Nintendo almost immediately. 

Does anybody have any of these? What's the quality like?

The only bootleg I own, as far as I know, is this:
https://www.discogs.com/Kanye-West-Graduation/release/5211704
And it looks totally legit to me. 

Honestly you're asking the wrong person. Ive bought two ever. Gorillaz Demon Days right before the mass represses and Bad Religions Into The Unknown. Both sound fine. But i have no clue how these come into existence.