PO NOW. TONY HAWK. PRO FUCKING SKATER.

13 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I own it, just arrived today.  Bought it to flip to a dumb.  Where does that put me,  big guy?  Surely this will strike a nerve, which is great.  To top it off,  it’s a solid laugh for me.  This boot  is garbage, as expected.  There are decent boots, then there are shit boots.  This is the bottom of the septic tank.  Anyone excited to own this is delirious.

Why the fuck does it even matter to you? 

This is supposed to be fun and exciting and you're being the septic tank. 

On 6/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, ZeroNowhere said:

Lol, I listened to this today and it was less than fun.  Quite a few songs fade out well before they’re over.  It’s a total joke.  So much dead wax on both sides it could be a 10”.  Anyone that thinks this is worth more than $5 as a discount bin impulse buy is an idiot.  I feel bad flipping this because it’s so shitty, but I can’t control other people’s stupidity.  You justifying how cool this is is cute.

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I have no idea what that is, but you do, so I assume you're not in need.  

I still laugh that people are willing to die on a hill with the argument that this bootleg is good and worth the $30+ price tag.  If it was, I'd eat my words, but having bought it, I can tell you first hand it's a total pile of garbage.  I'm really just trying to warn people that if you don't own this and somehow think it's worth it, it's not.  Anyway, carry on, buy the bootleg, be happy with the fact that songs are censored and multiple tracks fade out well before the end of the song.  If that's what gets you off and makes you happy, then by all means, waste your money.   But I have a feeling that's not what gets you off, twink boy.

A "twink" is usually considered a homosexual male with attractive, boyish qualities. Typically from the ages of 18-25, and often thought as a young, white, fashionable male.

Most likely a term coined from the snack cake "Twinkie"; a pretty, yellow cake with a thick cream filling, and most importantly, nearly phallic in shape.

"Man, look at that twink over there."
"What did you say?"
"You know--cute, youthful? Totally a homosexual? I'm gonna talk to him"

On 6/23/2020 at 8:56 AM, ZeroNowhere said:

So many assumptions that are nowhere close to the truth.  I'll never respect anything you say after your recommendation of this pile of shit record topped off with your crying / tantrum episode in the Strike Anywhere thread.  That was cute.  I'll move on out of your sacred Tony Hawk thread since  you're incapable of admitting how wrong you are.

Hey all, is this the Brand New thread? 
spacer.png

received this today, i'm actually pretty happy with it. there are sound effects from the video game in between the tracks which i thought was pretty interesting, and it ends on a locked groove with the skateboarding sound. the "now get off your couch and go skate!" on the spine was also a nice touch.

Edited by duckydan

• 3 months later...

https://www.magicpopup.shop/product/mabum-001

New bootleg

All12 NTSC tracks in their entirety + the 3 exclusive PAL tracks (and the main menu theme) All tracks are sourced from lossless formats, and are specifically mastered for vinyl. Pressed on a turquoise 180-gram vinyl, packaged with an anti-static sleeve and a matte cover. All records being sold are currently on-hand and will be shipped within 1-2 weeks of your order. This is a limited run of 500.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by hyperg1ant