PO NOW. TONY HAWK. PRO FUCKING SKATER.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:54 PM, Shelby American said:

I live in a gay neighborhood and constantly get mistaken for a twink. I take it as a compliment, gay cat calls are so uplifting compared to straight dudes trying for women

Same. Whenever I go to West Hollywood I feel like the cutest kitten at an adoption center full of single old ladies. 🥰

On 10/7/2020 at 11:13 PM, hyperg1ant said:

https://www.magicpopup.shop/product/mabum-001

New bootleg

All12 NTSC tracks in their entirety + the 3 exclusive PAL tracks (and the main menu theme) All tracks are sourced from lossless formats, and are specifically mastered for vinyl. Pressed on a turquoise 180-gram vinyl, packaged with an anti-static sleeve and a matte cover. All records being sold are currently on-hand and will be shipped within 1-2 weeks of your order. This is a limited run of 500.

spacer.png

spacer.png

SOLD OUT!

49 minutes ago, mitchard said:

Kinda wish I would have bought it, but around $40 bucks shipped for a boot of unknown quality was a bit of a stretch, The description did make it sound better than the red one floating around though. 

sounds pretty good, i'm excited about it. based on the instagram they are shipping immediately too which is nice.

From the ebay listing: 

Tony Hawk's ProSkater soundtrack LP

SIDE A
"Police Truck"  Dead Kennedys
"Jerry Was a Race Car Driver"  Primus
"Committed"  Unsane
"Euro-Barge"  The Vandals
"Cyco Vision"  Suicidal Tendencies

SIDE B
"Vilified"  Even Rude
"Here and Now"  The Ernies
"New Girl"  The Suicide Machines
"Superman"  Goldfinger
"Screamer"/"Nothing to Me"  Speedealer

flat shipping 4.50$ for all the U.S.

• 5 months later...

I would buy that! Anybody have details? I feel like there's a cool kids club with all these video game vinyl soundtracks that I'm not part of. I always see awesome pictures of bootleg Nintendo stuff on Instagram that I would love to own. But I have no idea how to get in the know how of when and where to order these. 

6 hours ago, kylet said:

I would buy that! Anybody have details? I feel like there's a cool kids club with all these video game vinyl soundtracks that I'm not part of. I always see awesome pictures of bootleg Nintendo stuff on Instagram that I would love to own. But I have no idea how to get in the know how of when and where to order these. 

Your best bet is to be active in the video game vinyl collectors group on Facebook and hope for an invite to some of the groups. It’s a bit of a circle jerk though and it’s difficult to get into some of the more “exclusive” groups. Worst case scenario you can make a trade or pay flipper prices in the main group for stuff you’re really interested in. 

23 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Your best bet is to be active in the video game vinyl collectors group on Facebook and hope for an invite to some of the groups. It’s a bit of a circle jerk though and it’s difficult to get into some of the more “exclusive” groups. Worst case scenario you can make a trade or pay flipper prices in the main group for stuff you’re really interested in. 

Not worth it, imo. Most fb groups by this point have devolved in to toxic cesspools of tribalism and bullying.

2 minutes ago, SpaceAmbient said:

Not worth it, imo. Most fb groups by this point have devolved in to toxic cesspools of tribalism and bullying.

I tried messaging a few people in that group that had posted about getting it and they basically played dumb that they didn't know what I was talking about. Kinda lame.