PO NOW. TONY HAWK. PRO FUCKING SKATER.

9 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Some of the bootlegs are really impressive but yeah, it’s a really bizarre subculture of this stupid hobby. That being said I wish I was in more of these weirdo groups. 

Are you sure about that? I was in a video game group recently and post a comment that was clearly a troll/joke, half the group tried to correct me while 25% tried to correct those correcting me, and 25% got the joke and went along with it. Those are really terrible odds, imo. :lol:

4 hours ago, SpaceAmbient said:

Are you sure about that? I was in a video game group recently and post a comment that was clearly a troll/joke, half the group tried to correct me while 25% tried to correct those correcting me, and 25% got the joke and went along with it. Those are really terrible odds, imo. :lol:

I just want the records, I don’t want to interact with these people. 

32 minutes ago, MikePortly said:

Is there a PlayStation themed version of that 2xLP boot? I sure as hell don't want the one with N64 buttons on the labels and whatnot. It makes me think the songs will be censored. 😜

There's two variants as far as I can tell, an N64 one and a Dreamcast one. I had seen a photo but can't seem to find it now.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:24 AM, pepperonigin said:

Some of the bootlegs are really impressive but yeah, it’s a really bizarre subculture of this stupid hobby. That being said I wish I was in more of these weirdo groups. 

I quit trying. I’ve consistently gotten invited into groups right as they’re calling it quits. They’re always in flux and it just isn’t worth all that effort. These soundtracks are fun as hell but I don’t listen to them enough to justify spending my time trying to keep up with all the gabbagoul.