Harley Poe: Pagan Holiday repress

Nice - I work with HorrorHound so it’s always nice to see the music on the label get some love.

Side story - Jason Momoa became a big Harley Poe fan.  There were about 15 of us watching them play at a tiny dive in Louisville some years ago the same weekend as a convention goin on in town.  He and Michael rooker got obliterated doing shots with us and momoa was letting us see how many people he could hold up at once.  Granted, this was before either of them was comic book movie famous.

He then came to see them the next night in a hotel ballroom and it turned into the nerd version of a frat party.  The night is still blurry, but I remember him going up on stage with them and wearing a skin tight Harley Poe t-shirt.  We even filled up the hotels water coolers with jagermeister.  Good times.

Edited by hallowken78

7 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Still looking for “Satan, Sex, and No Regrets.”

I missed out when the repress went up last fall. Sold out in minutes. Knew a tour copy would be my last hope. Was first in line at the venue, when doors opened i grabbed a beer and ran to the merch table to be first in line. Stood there for like a half hour until the washboard player (forget her name) came up. Said cash only because the bassist had the card reader. I asked her if she could hold something for me because at that point the line was stretched out to the other side of the venue. She said she couldn't and saw a look in my eyes that resembled that of a broken man. She then went all the way down the street to the restaurant the others were at to get the card machine and I was able to get one of the two glow in the dark /100 variants they had. Vinyl completely sold out before there was even a dent in the line. I  was able to get it signed and stole Joe's set list which is signed too.

And that seven inch series is awesome. A lot of them are alt versions of older and newer songs but definitely all the superior versions. Definitely recommend if you're willing to spend the money. @hallowken78 please tell ya boys to put them on spotify 🙏 

Edited by lostcrimes