PO: State Champs "Unplugged"

Just now, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Interesting. The descriptions list an exclusive koozie and an exclusive beach towel but no mention of a hand numbered cover. 

Yeah the only numbered cover came with a slipmat. It was up for a short period, and then taken down pretty quick. I remember thinking that was weird. I can’t seem to upload a picture from my phone though lol, unless I’m missing something. 

I got mine in a couple of days ago. It looks like MerchNow isn’t using Frustration Free mailers anymore as the last two packages I received from them were in old vinyl mailers. Needless to say my State Champs record came in damaged.

I have had nothing but trouble with MerchNow and they do nothing to fix the problem. @IanRees please get Pure Noise away from MerchNow or ask them to go back to the Frustration Free mailers. It sucks when you’re forced to buy something from them and they won’t fix their mistakes.

Edited by Kjm23

6 hours ago, Kjm23 said:

I got mine in a couple of days ago. It looks like MerchNow isn’t using Frustration Free mailers anymore as the last two packages I received from them were in old vinyl mailers. Needless to say my State Champs record came in damaged.

I have had nothing but trouble with MerchNow and they do nothing to fix the problem. @IanRees please get Pure Noise away from MerchNow or ask them to go back to the Frustration Free mailers. It sucks when you’re forced to buy something from them and they won’t fix their mistakes.

Email me your order # and I’ll help get you sorted [email protected]

• 1 year later...