PO Maybe? The Crow OST LP (Oct 2, 2020)

I have only seen this one place and the link is legit. Weird the other places like Bullmoose don't have it. Or maybe its another in a long line of deceptions following this release around in LP format.

https://www.target.com/p/various-artists-the-crow-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-explicit-lyrics-vinyl/-/A-80379421

5 minutes ago, jrodan said:

really hope it is getting a wider release. still can't understand how it was so hard to get the RSD version when there were like 4000 of them or something.

I have the RSD that I paid $50 to have shipped from somewhere in Europe. I would love to have a different variant and maybe unload the overpriced RSD variant.

25 minutes ago, jrodan said:

really hope it is getting a wider release. still can't understand how it was so hard to get the RSD version when there were like 4000 of them or something.

The distribution for that RSD got fucked. If I remember correctly Warner Bros. were switching warehouses in the middle of it. The only reason I got a copy of The Crow is because it arrived two days late and I bolted to the record store when they posted they had a few copies on Facebook. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a warehouse or 2 out there with a bunch of The Crow and Lost in Translation sitting around and waiting to be found.

5 minutes ago, ThunderPantz said:

The distribution for that RSD got fucked. If I remember correctly Warner Bros. were switching warehouses in the middle of it. The only reason I got a copy of The Crow is because it arrived two days late and I bolted to the record store when they posted they had a few copies on Facebook. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a warehouse or 2 out there with a bunch of The Crow and Lost in Translation sitting around and waiting to be found.

Yep this is 100% what happened in the US, here in the UK I could have picked 1 up in multiple stores on the day with zero problem (I didn't actually bother though)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know a bunch of people said that back from numerous sources then but I really wonder how accurate it was. There were supposedly 8k each worldwide of The Crow and Lost in Translation. Both have around 3k supposedly in discogs collections. If we were really missing thousands of them then that is a really high percentage of them accounted for on discogs.  A lot of records I have maybe only have around 20% of the copies accounted for on there. But they really were impossible to find so something was definitely up.

3 hours ago, fish said:

That went fast. When I ordered at 5:30 they had 65 left. 

10 minutes ago, Daiei said:

$40....dude can't believe I just bought that.

But that soundtrack was soooo good.

Movie is a such a guilty pleasure too...

You won't regret it. I paid $50 for the RSD version AND just bought this one too. First movie I fell in love with.