PO : Deftones - White Pony x Black Stallion

12 minutes ago, BeerMonger said:

If it were 180g and with at least a colored variant offering, I might have bit. 

WB seemed to put minimal effort into this, that’s not something I really want to get behind...

sure I would love that too but it's a major label - so ya know

but White Pony has been pressed since that shitty Hot Topic silver variant in 2013 

It may not be exactly what we wanted but it's also not a money grab (at least the $60 version)

5 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

It may not be exactly what we wanted but it's also not a money grab (at least the $60 version)

Depends on how much you value the Black Stallion LP, tbh. I've seen the 2010 White Pony represses going for $40 on Discogs. If you're not really a "remix" guy, don't think spending those twenty extra clams is worth it.

that's totally fine

all I'm saying is for fans who are into it or may just be super Deftones fans - $60 dollars for a major label "box set" that 4xLPs is not a bad price. 

feel free to spend the $40 on the 2010 press of White Pony that's totally reasonable as well. 

30 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

all I'm saying is for fans who are into it or may just be super Deftones fans - $60 dollars for a major label "box set" that 4xLPs is not a bad price. 

Never picked up a copy of White Pony for whatever reason, and want the remix LP, so yeah, $60 is great.

1 hour ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Depends on how much you value the Black Stallion LP, tbh. I've seen the 2010 White Pony represses going for $40 on Discogs. If you're not really a "remix" guy, don't think spending those twenty extra clams is worth it.

That’s a lot of nose clams.