PO : Deftones - White Pony x Black Stallion

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/06/deftones-white-pony-reissue-black-stallion/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-consequence&utm_content=later-7913914&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

Pre-orders for our double album begin tonight at: 21:00 Los Angeles 23:00 Mexico City 00:00 New York City 01:00 São Paulo 05:00 London 06:00 Berlin 14:00 Sydney 13:00 Tokyo

Edited by archiced

Hmm, sounds super cool, but also probably not something I am going to listen to allot based on past experience.
Hearing new remixes of old tracks just makes me want to listen to the originals most of the time. 

(Exception shout out to Linkin Park's Reanimation)

So, stoked to hear this, but unless its just a bonus disc, I will probably pass it up. 

23 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Hmm, sounds super cool, but also probably not something I am going to listen to allot based on past experience.
Hearing new remixes of old tracks just makes me want to listen to the originals most of the time. 

(Exception shout out to Linkin Park's Reanimation)

So, stoked to hear this, but unless its just a bonus disc, I will probably pass it up. 

I was under the impression it would be in addition to a WP reissue. I could care less about Black Stallion, but if it comes with WP I'll buy the hell out of it.

3 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Absolutely the same. I'd love to get that signed (but smells like cigarette smoke) red copy from @thepunkguys collection. I just don't think my pockets are deep enough lol

HAHA!!  I have been letting that thing breathe for a few years now, still reeks of smoke.