Off With Their Heads- Live- Dec 9th 2017

• 3 months later...

Update came from Jump Start today

Just a quick note to give you an update on the pressing on this release. We sent out a few updates via our general email blasts, but we wanted to more directly reach out with an update since some of you may have missed the previous ones.

We're still waiting on the vinyl from the pressing plant. They've got everything from our end: jackets, labels, inserts, download cards, etc. They're just waiting on the plates from the mastering house. I was told the plates should be here this week, and we'd have wax off the presses within days of their arrival. We used a local pressing plant for this record, only 25 minutes from us, so as soon as these bad boys are ready, we'll pick them up and begin shipping them. We apologize for the delay. We honestly thought that these would be done early, not late, based on the conversations with the pressing plant when we posted the pre-order. The easy excuse would be that Covid is fucking everything up, but that's not a catch all for everything, especially in the vinyl pressing game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

So I'm seeing OWTH posting on IG stories that people have these. Anyone on here get it? I tried contacting the label and got no response

They sent an email out in January saying they were shipping, and to reach out if you didn’t get any shipping notification by the end of the month. I haven’t gotten anything either.