Anberlin - Livestreams

4 hours ago, avs1dacup said:

Received mine yesterday.  A bit disappointed in the two major mistakes on the jacket though.  The spine has the album titled Cities and not the livestream title as the others do.  Also, Hello Alone is spelled Hello Alozne on the back.  Sounds good though.

Wow those are two significant mistakes. 

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

Totally! I actually find it pretty funny when people are up in arms over livestreams being prerecorded. It makes almost no difference and will likely only make it a better stream. 

The only real difference is that we'll miss out on Stephen trying to awkwardly joke with a crowd that's not there. I guess they'll just go back to picking on Deon 🤣

On 8/16/2021 at 3:31 PM, Corgipants said:

I didn't watch the stream live last night but skimmed through the recording, new track sounds like they're taking more a Vital direction than Lowborn. I can get into that. 

Not many are talking about that new song, i freaking loved it. I actually got chills like I was listening to *Fin for the first time or something

• Corgipants changed the title to Anberlin - Livestreams