Anberlin - Livestreams

On 8/15/2020 at 12:09 AM, thenameisluigi said:

Likewise. I enjoy NTFP, and Cities, but I also really enjoy the later albums and feel like a lot of great stuff gets ignored on them. 

Honestly the only album I wasn't a huge fan of was Vital, and I couldn't even put my thumb on why. DITWLIAP is still my favorite of the seven, followed extremely closely by Cities, at this point thought, I wouldn't mind having a live version of all of them if it helps fund the new album and keeps the guys busy. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

Yeah, it really does...almost too good lol. Stephen's live vocals are, by far, the weakest part of Anberlin's show and these sound surprisingly good. Studio magic.

Most definitely studio magic. As much as I’ve loved seeing Anberlin live, his vocals are one aspect that I try to curb my expectations with. 

Just got an email about the vinyl releases, looks like manufacturing delays are going to push them back 

We Are the Lost Ones - Mid-Nov/2020

Tear Us Apart - December 2020

More to Living Than Being Alive - Jan 2021

But, it sounds like the Tear Us Apart masters are coming soon for download. 

Edited by Corgipants

•  
    Thank you for your order that includes the Anberlin livestream vinyl "We Are The Lost Ones", "Tear Us Apart" or "More To Living Than Being Alive".  When planning a vinyl release of the songs from our livestreams, we worked closely with our pressing plant to develop a timeline for the releases which helped us set the ship dates.  Unfortunately this week we were contacted by the plant and informed that this timeline has been interrupted by unforeseen issues.  We had a lengthy chat with the manufacturer regarding some industry-wide delays that are out of our control, as well as the control of our manufacturing plant.  Issues with shipping delays of lacquer and other raw materials are nation-wide, as well as quarantining of skilled labor to keep workers safe are contributing to these widespread delays.  

As a result the ship date of orders which include the "We Are the Lost Ones", "Tear Us Apart" & "More To Living Than Being Alive" vinyl will be delayed beyond the date we originally expected to ship, updated expected order ship dates are:

"We Are The Lost Ones" - mid-November
    "Tear Us Apart" - December
    "More To Living Than Being Alive" - January 2021

We will continue to update on the progress of the vinyl as it becomes available & we make sure that orders that included vinyl are on the way to you as soon as possible.

As a reminder - for anyone that has purchased "We Are The Lost Ones" vinyl, the songs from that stream are currently available for digital download.  We expect the songs from "Tear Us Apart" to complete the mixing and mastering process very soon & those will be available for download right when that is completed.   The "More To Living Than Being Alive" stream songs will be posted a few weeks after the livestream.
Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

Might be in the minority on this but I wasn't a fan of a few elements from last night's show...the audio mix was kinda meh, especially with the drums (snare drum, in particular). And the black and white/low-res effect during the first few songs was distracting and made me think there were issues with my connection/screen. Looking forward to whatever they do in post production/editing on this. 

• Corgipants changed the title to Anberlin - Livestreams