PO Now - Narrow Head - 12th House Rock (Out on Aug 28th)

52 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Cool. It wasn't advertised and the mock up only showed one LP, I was worried about 50 minutes crammed onto one record. I think I'm just gonna cave and grab the clear before it sells out 

Must’ve never clicked the run for cover link. Anyway, buy this shit. It’s amazing. 

Love this album, and these guys are my new favorite band. Been listening to their catalog non-stop since the video for “Stuttering Stanley” woke me out of my slumber.

If anybody has a copy of either of their previous records (Far Removed and Satisfaction) and would be willing to part with them for $65 shipped or less, PLEASE shoot me a PM. They seem to never pop up on eBay, and the Discogs prices start at $80. Barf.

6 minutes ago, sabukweli said:

Love this album, and these guys are my new favorite band. Been listening to their catalog non-stop since the video for “Stuttering Stanley” woke me out of my slumber.

If anybody has a copy of either of their previous records (Far Removed and Satisfaction) and would be willing to part with them for $65 shipped or less, PLEASE shoot me a PM. They seem to never pop up on eBay, and the Discogs prices start at $80. Barf.

get in line, pal. ;) 

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

The label that put out their first couple releases is fairly inactive and seems to have no interest in repressing. Hopefully the new exposure will change their mind or maybe RFC can nab the pressing rights from them and do it up proper.

True. I actually talked to dude from Floodlight on Facebook IM last weekend. Tried to make him conjure up a “lost in the warehouse” box out of thin air to no avail. He definitely sounded like he has no interest in getting back in the game.

I’ve about reaching out to Jeff C (he still owns/runs RFC, right? I hadn’t bought a release of theirs in like 7 years before I snagged a green of this) on that repress topic. I have to imagine the idea has already occurred to him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw these guys last night in Detroit and they were FUCKING AWESOME. It was everything I hoped for. I’m happy to report they have copies of this AND the Satisfaction RFC repress for sale on tour. Unfortunately I was not able to verify which variants. But regardless DO NOT miss them live if you get a chance. They played a couple new songs too that sounded great. I was a little worried they’d go in more of a general proggy direction like “Evangeline Dream” but it was definitely more of the Hum-ish distortion-laden post-hardcore they do SO well.