PO Now - Hum - Inlet (Vinyl out on Nov 6th, digital out now)

• 2 months later...

Mines stuck in the Champain IL purgatory as well. Not too worried though. I anticipate it will randomly be scanned at my local USPS without any other update sometime this week or next. 

Really excited to hear this on my table. Only listened through a couple times. With how great my DiH sounds, I have high hopes.

Did anyone’s tracking update prior to delivery or did the record just randomly show up?

not worried that it’ll get to me eventually, just curious if I should be optimistic when the mail comes daily despite the tracking not updating.

mines been in purgatory since 10/30 fwiw

album still slays and would be the shoegaze aoty if the great dismal didn’t exist 

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Did anyone’s tracking update prior to delivery or did the record just randomly show up?

not worried that it’ll get to me eventually, just curious if I should be optimistic when the mail comes daily despite the tracking not updating.

mines been in purgatory since 10/30 fwiw

album still slays and would be the shoegaze aoty if the great dismal didn’t exist 

I received a shipping notification. 

I got this record in much sooner than I expected. Got it last Friday and have had a chance to listen to it multiple times. I’ve been streaming it since it came out, but putting it on the table, cranking it up, and just taking it in has been a completely different experience. The record is so warm and thick and generally just sounds insanely great. Heavier than any other HUM record. I love this album and can really find no wrong in it. It’s a great record to put on for an escape. I especially love how it sounds like they picked up right where they left off with Downward is Heavenward. 

1 hour ago, Just Us said:

Mine came with a pretty damaged jacket. Can't believe that someone who sells vinyl nowadays (Polyvinyl UK) still ships with this fucked up oldschool mailers (that without corner protection). My blood boils.. 🤬☹️😳

Contact Polyvinyl, and mention you need a new jacket.

Polyvinyl here in the States is really good with that.

Hopefully it is the same across the pond.

Edited by Plarocks

If anyone still needs this for cheaper. 

Deep Discount has it for $31.48 + free US shipping (if you add something else to the cart and the order goes over $40, you even get 10% off with code "STAR" (what a humstyle code btw), so getting this shipped for $28.33 is pretty good) 

https://www.deepdiscount.com/inlet/644110502711

Edited by xfactor675