Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead Soundtrack - Out Now

Wargod releasing 2 variants:

No stranger to the vinyl resurgence in recent years, independent record label Wargod has set their sights on the 1991 cult-classic film, Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead.
The soundtrack for Don’t Tell Mom has been long out of print and nearly impossible to find on vinyl, and with the 30th anniversary of the film right around the corner, as well as a remake which was recently announced, the timing couldn’t be better.
Packaging includes a heavy-duty gatefold jacket, and a Clown Dog inspired dust sleeve.
The release is limited to 1,000 copies worldwide, including a “Clown Dog” splatter variation (limited to 300 units), and “I’m right on top of that, Rose” colored vinyl (limited to 500 units). Rest assured that your petty cash will be well spent.
Wargod notes that there will be no pre-order window for this release… “the records are done, man!”

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/314710/dont-tell-mom-the-babysitter-is-dead-ost-clown-dog-splatter

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/314712/dont-tell-mom-the-babysitter-is-dead-ost--im-right-on-top-of-that-rose

7 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Yeah, that is odd. I would think a European or Greek pressing would exist rather than only one from Mexico.

I would guess that a euro or us press exists but is most likely scarce, perhaps promo only and has yet to be added to the database. I've never heard of an instance of an american record only being pressed in Mexico