Anyone here ever gotten a one-off pressing made? Looking for recommendations on a place that does them well.

I'm trying to get a 45 pressed of my friends music so I can give it to him as a gift. I'd be wanting 1 or 2 copies, tops.  I assume you can only get lathe cuts in this scenario.

Has anyone ever done this and if you got a quality product could you refer me to the place that made it for you? I've done some googling and found options but I'd love to hear from someone who actually had one made. I'm in the US. 

I'm looking to get a jacket with custom art made as well. A colored vinyl option would be great but not a deal breaker. Sound quality is secondary as I doubt it will ever actually get spun. He's not part of a record label or anything so would I need to worry about licensing? I'd prefer not to do that as I want it to be a surprise. 

Any help is greatly appreciated! Sorry in advance If this thread is too off topic, please nuke it if so.