Every Time I Die - Album 9

4 minutes ago, ethereal said:

That was a pressing plant error they had nothing to do with.

Or band/label/sound engineer can check test presses to locate the issue before final pressing is done
I'm sure they don't use different matrix for TP and regular press

Edited by xen0m0rph

33 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wait..... notice that we got a A/B and a C/D label on those test presses? A 2xLP? Interesting...

I remember them tweeting something about having recorded 16 songs for the new album a couple months ago.

This is definitely my most anticipated album this year. They’re on an incredible run starting with Ex Lives. Can’t wait to see what this album is packing.

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I’ve never been an ETID fanboy but there’s no denying that their last album is a whole lot of fun and holds up well.  Eager to check out what comes next for that reason alone.

I drove 9 hours to Buffalo to go to TID the Season and it was amazing. They put on a hell of a show. Their last album was my favorite of their catalog. But also getting to see The Get Up Kids, Cave In, and Glassjaw was awesome. I’m really looking forward to the new album, especially after that show.  

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I drove 9 hours to Buffalo to go to TID the Season and it was amazing. They put on a hell of a show. Their last album was my favorite of their catalog. But also getting to see The Get Up Kids, Cave In, and Glassjaw was awesome. I’m really looking forward to the new album, especially after that show.  

I can only really imagine the kind of live show they put on.  Whether you’re a fan of their older albums and-or the new ones, I don’t think there’s any refuting that their energy and stage performance must be unbridled.

45 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Really wanted to make it to that show. Seeing Daryl perform Champing at the Bit with them is one of my dream concert scenarios. I made it out to the last two NYC boat shows they've done. For sure my favorite yearly tradition now. 

2 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Really wanted to make it to that show. Seeing Daryl perform Champing at the Bit with them is one of my dream concert scenarios. I made it out to the last two NYC boat shows they've done. For sure my favorite yearly tradition now. 

I’ll have to upload the videos I took at some point. The ending was a stage dive that lasted in 10 minutes of crowd surfing while playing the whole time. It was rad. 
ijp2KBL.jpg

Edited by Dave Grohl