Every Time I Die - Album 9

49 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

These songs fuck hard. Can’t wait for the album.

also what the fuck kingdomleaks is shutting down?

Yeah that came as a surprise to me too, I thought about whether I could handle the maintenance, but I totally get how it's a risk to everyone's secrecy and that it'd take to much work to transfer ownership.

13 hours ago, IanRees said:

I wish, just a fan like everyone else.

Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like ETID? My cousin, whose MO is bluegrass and jam bands, likes ETID.

Fuck I love this band so much. If it weren’t for the armed they’d be the best heavy band in the game. 

7 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like ETID? My cousin, whose MO is bluegrass and jam bands, likes ETID.

Fuck I love this band so much. If it weren’t for the armed they’d be the best heavy band in the game. 

I tried to push them on a friend who called Low Teens "the most annoying thing [she's] ever heard"

15 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I tried to push them on a friend who called Low Teens "the most annoying thing [she's] ever heard"

6 minutes ago, AWasteOfATime said:

I do a weekly record club (like a book club but an album every week) and we're doing low teens next week! probably going to be slightly divisive 

Hahaha my wife hates them. I always refer to them as “her boys” make her sit through a few minutes of a song before she says “Please stop this it’s horrible”. Hahaha

Low Teens lyrical subject matter just really hit home with me and I was able to put myself in that place. Could only imagine the grief, disparity and anger if in those situations. I try to make that point with my wife as if to make the music more appealing. It fails every time 

11 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I.... want to do this now.

A bunch of dudes and I used to do "metal club" where we all had different tastes in what metal bands we liked and we would alternate who would share an bum and we would have to all review it. Pretty fun.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Tryna hook a fellow etidiot up with a Dropbox link?

*hopes I wasn’t a dick to you at any random point in my history of VC*

Hahahaha yea you probably have (haven't we all). But if you're here now, we're blood brothers so...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mU4Xsy_Eg8aSkUGxzvm33IWhldP1w_pi/view?usp=sharing

8 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

The livestream was really fun too. Easily the best livestream I've signed up for.

Best one I've seen this holiday season. Shortest set list, but really entertaining. Only thing is the stream even with the playback was wonky, but definitely worth it. Buy one if you get the chance!