Every Time I Die - Album 9

30 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

5 years since the last album, guys.  5 years.  My adult body has never gone this long without a new ETID record.

Yea and I have a feelin my 31 year old body aint gonna be able to handle the heaviness it pummels us with...😤

Edited by ethanpricington

Listened to the Talk Is Jericho podcast with Andy on it. Will have to say I'm not into professional wrestling in the least bit even knowing Andy from ETID, but was great discussion they had. As well as some peeling back of the curtain behind Andy's decision to recently become a wrestler (which had always baffled me). 

Anyways, an extra album related tidbit is he confirmed it is a double album with 18 songs...18....1....8....

😦

12 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Listened to the Talk Is Jericho podcast with Andy on it. Will have to say I'm not into professional wrestling in the least bit even knowing Andy from ETID, but was great discussion they had. As well as some peeling back of the curtain behind Andy's decision to recently become a wrestler (which had always baffled me). 

Anyways, an extra album related tidbit is he confirmed it is a double album with 18 songs...18....1....8....

😦

I smell 2xLP. 

13 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

😦

Given how long it has been, you just absolutely love to see it!

• 3 months later...

3+ months later with still no announcement or anymore new songs yet i feel like some stuff was going down with Keith possibly or maybe some prior commitments with wrestling that Andy had to do. They also had to cancel a show last minute too.  😔

Any way, per the band and some of the guys IG stories over the last few days, looks like they may be shooting a music video? If so, I'm going to assume we get an announcement along with a music video for a new single pretty soon. Have heard rumblings it's coming out in October/November which makes sense for an August announcement. 

Just now, ethanpricington said:

3+ months later with still no announcement or anymore new songs yet i feel like some stuff was going down with Keith possibly or maybe some prior commitments with wrestling that Andy had to do. They also had to cancel a show last minute too.  😔

Any way, per the band and some of the guys IG stories over the last few days, looks like they may be shooting a music video? If so, I'm going to assume we get an announcement along with a music video for a new single pretty soon. Have heard rumblings it's coming out in October/November which makes sense for an August announcement. 

Yah I’m curious what the delay was. Various members on various podcasts saying “soon” / “next week” etc to some degree of an announcement and just crickets. 

Also really curious what the TID The Season line up is gonna be. I got tickets cause 2019 was so fun I didn’t wanna miss it even though the bands aren’t announced yet. Haha. 

Pretty sure I saw Mitch make a comment on IG that early bird ticket buyers would get a download of the new album (presumably upon release).  But that would indicate it should be out before that show takes place.

Isn't Keith separated/getting divorced?  Could've been hold ups surrounding plans if stuff was going down with that...

2 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Yah I’m curious what the delay was. Various members on various podcasts saying “soon” / “next week” etc to some degree of an announcement and just crickets. 

What's a bit odd too, is some of the members getting VERY defensive on socials about peoples asking about it. I mean, I get it, it's none of our business, but really whats the harm even if the release date is a few months away, of just announcing it? Like you said, when they go out and say "soon"/"next week"/etc, that kinda gets expectations up lol

Which again, makes me think something happened that was possibly real personal and led to a small delay. And now when people ask, members get defensive knowing they dont want to divulge the personal matter that was the reason behind the delay. 

All in all - im just so freaking ready to spend all my moneys on all the variants lolololololol

Multiple members have stated they weren’t gonna release the album until they can tour on it. With shitmas and some dates scheduled, they’re probably about ready to announce everything. They’re shooting a video right now (I think it’ll be planet shit) with Daniel Davidson which is super cool and photo shoots so looks like it’s coming. Fuckin stoked 

Edited by KingTacoMunster

2 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Multiple members have stated they weren’t gonna release the album until they can tour on it. With shitmas and some dates scheduled, they’re probably about ready to announce everything. They’re shooting video a video right now (I think it’ll be planet shit) with Daniel Davidson which is super cool and photo shoots so looks like it’s coming. Fuckin stoked 

I thought I recognized Daniel in a couple photos. That’s awesome. I was thinking the same - music video = announcement/pre-order/etc just like they did with Low Teens

5 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Multiple members have stated they weren’t gonna release the album until they can tour on it. With shitmas and some dates scheduled, they’re probably about ready to announce everything. They’re shooting video a video right now (I think it’ll be planet shit) with Daniel Davidson which is super cool and photo shoots so looks like it’s coming. Fuckin stoked 

Goose is behind the kit now, unless you mean that DD is just involved with the video. I’m excited to hear what goose brings to the mix because he was so great in Fear Before

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

Every Time I Die - Post-Boredom (Single) (2021)

Available 17th August

bbdd9af826a8.jpg

Shame on me for not seeing "(Single)" in the email notification on my phone. I nearly shit my pants. Also, the OG image wasn't displaying for me. Followed the path though and here's what seems to be new album cover - Radical. 

Not in love with it, but who cares, these songs are killer

0?ui=2&ik=d62983a8dd&attid=0.1.1&permmsg

Edited by ethanpricington

23 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Shame on me for not seeing "(Single)" in the email notification on my phone. I nearly shit my pants. Also, the OG image wasn't displaying for me. Followed the path though and here's what seems to be new album cover - Radical. 

Not in love with it, but who cares, these songs are killer

0?ui=2&ik=d62983a8dd&attid=0.1.1&permmsg

Out of curiosity are you on some sort of mailing list that you got an email about this?