Every Time I Die - Album 9

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Man I’m not stoked on the 16 songs, 2xLP but if anyone is gonna put out a no 16 song filler album it’s gonna be etid 

I feel you that 16 songs is a lot, but ETID usually does like deluxe versions with the b-sides and what not. So, I'm not too worried about them dropping a 16-track album. It's been 5 years, I'll take everything I can get from them.

2 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

I feel you that 16 songs is a lot, but ETID usually does like deluxe versions with the b-sides and what not. So, I'm not too worried about them dropping a 16-track album. It's been 5 years, I'll take everything I can get from them.

This is true. From Parts Unknown was 12 tracks, plus the Salem 7" would have been 15 (excluding the Tourette's cover). Those were all good. Hoping the band colors don't go live in the next 30 minutes. Have to drive to work.

Woof on the $14.99 shipping from the ETID store. Fine print says ETID store variants are either /2000 or /1000 and the two alternate screen-printed covers (/250 each) are the more exclusives elements. 

If you’re looking for more limited run vinyl color, it ain’t direct from the band.  

Edited by BuzzersonKillwell
Dan the River corrected count.

2 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Woof on the $14.99 shipping from the ETID store. Fine print says all ETID store variants are /2000 and the two alternate screen-printed covers (/250 each) are the exclusives. 

If you’re looking for more limited run vinyl color, it ain’t direct from the band.  

Pink cover says that variant is 1000 in the product description.