Every Time I Die - Album 9

25 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

No but still waiting on violent gentleman. I know it was delayed but per their email thought it would have started shipping. Also, my bundle from JBWW came fucked, which is a bummer

How bad was it?

4 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

I ordered from Vitus and haven't gotten any shipping notification.

Funny enough, the order that arrived 1st were the Euro variants, go figure.

58 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

Same.  Still no word.

10 minutes ago, andynz said:

Same here

Yesterday was technically the 10th day of their "please allow up to ten days for processing", after the street date at that.  Two weeks this Friday and I haven't listened to it yet, might just have to stream it.  Hopefully we all hear something soon.

2 minutes ago, MicLima said:

How bad was it?

Yesterday was technically the 10th day of their "please allow up to ten days for processing", after the street date at that.  Two weeks this Friday and I haven't listened to it yet, might just have to stream it.  Hopefully we all hear something soon.

It's cute that you still count days for delays 

1 minute ago, MicLima said:

Two weeks this Friday and I haven't listened to it yet, might just have to stream it.  

Years ago, I use to hold out until the albums delivered but no way that's happening these days. Hell, I have received albums in the mail that took so long I forgot I ordered them.

Also, I feel like this album is to good to wait.. 

1 minute ago, Buffbloom said:

It's cute that you still count days for delays 

Yeah, really, I don't know what's wrong with me 🤣

1 minute ago, Deathbyart said:

Years ago, I use to hold out until the albums delivered but no way that's happening these days. Hell, I have received albums in the mail that took so long I forgot I ordered them.

Also, I feel like this album is to good to wait.. 

Agreed, done waiting lol.

• 1 month later...

Yooo... been reading all the stuff on Twitter and perhaps elsewhere?

Timeline-ish:
1. Keith announces on his personal twitter that he'll be taking a hiatus from ETID to prepare for Tid the Season.
https://twitter.com/deathoftheparty/status/1466688339009056768?s=20

2. Band announces that they support his mental health break and they'll be performing the setlist without a singer. If you're going to a show, it's basically ETID kareoke now, they posted the setlist and what not.

https://twitter.com/everytimeidie/status/1466810079857061889?s=20

3. The juicy parts: Keith said on personal twitter that he overheard they wanted to kick him out of the band?

https://twitter.com/deathoftheparty/status/1466831942607851537?s=20

He's been travelling separate from the band in his trailer home, wonder if the band feels like they aren't together.

Anyways. Not one to conjecture or gossip beyond what's out there, but can't imagine ETID feeling the same without Keith.

Edited by MCDELTAT

Even as a fan of instrumental bands, I would be so annoyed if I bought tickets for a full band show and the vocalist was just not available.  It's surprising to me that they're not cancelling and refunding tickets, but I guess the rest of the band needs to put food on the table?  This all feels like it's right on the heels of someone – or multiple people – coming out with claims of sexual misconduct against Keith.  Cut ties and create space as early as possible for damage control.

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It's surprising to me that they're not cancelling and refunding tickets, but I guess the rest of the band needs to put food on the table? 

They're offering refunds to those that want it, honestly ETID could be the one band where this would be cool, assuming people can even perform those parts ha.

Updated the post above with links.

Edited by MCDELTAT

I'm very curious to see how this all plays out considering how long I've been a fan of the band...

Keith getting sober and making all of these lifestyle changes is great for his wellbeing, I'm just not sure I've bought any of it.  All the soundbites from various interviews just feel like he's talking about the person he wants to be, and it doesn't seem genuine.  Feels forced.  Granted, I'm just some dipshit fan on the internet, so what do I really know?  Clearly the changes he has made have transformed his personality, and it obviously has to have an impact on the band and their interpersonal relationships.  Fingers crossed this has a happy ending.

I just saw them on Monday and Keith was the happiest I’ve ever seen. Between all the songs he only spoke about how much love they’ve been receiving, how that first day in Orlando was the best show of the tour so far, etc. He was on point during the whole show and the band was super tight.  I hope he stays in because to me, his lyrics and wordplay set the band apart from many others. 

ps: I didn’t buy a record or a tee because $30 was too high for me, now I wish I did lol

Richmond just got cancelled. Along with VA Beach and WV. 

I have tickets for TID so I’m not super bummed, but this  still sucks. 

His tweet about Jordan talking about replacing him is very weird. I hope it’s just some misunderstanding / out of context situation and everything is ok. Not just for the life of the band, but for his well-being.