Every Time I Die - Album 9

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Good luck with that one.  I have no horse in that race but I do agree that they should be merged as "random mix".  I was checking them out after reading more of the AFI thread and couldn't believe how many individual listings there were.

Yeah this mostly comes out of the laziness that no one has created my specific variant yet. There's currently 9 listed, and there are definitely 2-3 more from when I grabbed mine online.

27 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

Kinda agree, but I do like the pink in clear version of Low Teens. 

Yes, that’s definitely the best one.  I don’t hate them, just wish they were as colorful as the breakup.  

Edited by ZeroNowhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Sonorsaur said:

Referring to? 

Announcement (and likely a PO) dropping later this week.  I don’t get off on gatekeeping info but I’m sick of shit-birds like RareLimiteds and others who very obviously lurk VC for hype threads and links for stuff to flip.

Withholding repress info is like trying to tape close a leak in a dam; I know it’s pointless and the internet will figure it out, but I’m going to do my part by not spamming more info.  I’ll just say test presses have been teased, and if you’ve contemplated cashing out on an older copy you’ve been sitting on… now would probably be the time to do it.  But above all else, do not overspend on an OG copy between now and Thursday.

45 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Announcement (and likely a PO) dropping later this week.  I don’t get off on gatekeeping info but I’m sick of shit-birds like RareLimiteds and others who very obviously lurk VC for hype threads and links for stuff to flip.

Withholding repress info is like trying to tape close a leak in a dam; I know it’s pointless and the internet will figure it out, but I’m going to do my part by not spamming more info.  I’ll just say test presses have been teased, and if you’ve contemplated cashing out on an older copy you’ve been sitting on… now would probably be the time to do it.  But above all else, do not overspend on an OG copy between now and Thursday.

I appricate the info! 

I am with you 100%, I am so over these flippers ruinning the hobby! There are honest people trying to enjoy what they like doing and money hungry people are just taking advantage. 

49 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

That’ll be cool if they do a box set. If not I’ll grab whatever I don’t have. Glad they’re finally able to get these repressed. A lot of people have been waiting for these. 

Can anyone with IG share a screenshot? Don’t have IG. 

it's a test pressing being played on a record player with sound on it, a screenshot itself would't reveal anything :D

Edited by xfactor675

11 hours ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I’m traveling this week and am unsure if I can pay attention. Assuming anything isn’t limited to one, or you don’t need this, I’d love some help. 

DM me if you could nab a copy for me. I’ll pay for shipping twice. 

Messaged homie