Every Time I Die - Album 9

5 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

VC is the last place to be when drops happen lol

While occasionally true, you're completely missing the mark in saying that.  I gave a heads up here on VC well before anything trickled onto the usual go-to platforms (Reddit).  While I didn't spoon-feed links, anyone with even a cursory understanding of Google could dig up info or know where to start looking for more details.  If you relied on VC to let you know when these went live, you didn't care enough about this drop in the first place.

So you guys think there will be a repress or something?

5 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah sorry, started writing before those posts and VC is so broken on mobile you can’t delete/edit anything with a quote in it.

You can but it's hardly intuitive.  You have to tap on a very specific part of the border that surrounds the quote, and then try deleting it with a backspace.  I spam one thumb on tapping the border, and my other on tapping the delete key.  Takes a few tries.

21 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

While occasionally true, you're completely missing the mark in saying that.  I gave a heads up here on VC well before anything trickled onto the usual go-to platforms (Reddit).  While I didn't spoon-feed links, anyone with even a cursory understanding of Google could dig up info or know where to start looking for more details.  If you relied on VC to let you know when these went live, you didn't care enough about this drop in the first place.

Oh hell yes! And that's one of the main reasons I'm here - that drop knowledge and thank you. Your last sentence is at the root of what I was trying to say and I think we're saying the same thing. I'm not relying on VC for up-to-the-second drop info.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Figure this has become a ETID catch all thread, so here ya go.
Finally a US repress of New Junk!
 https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/products/every-time-i-die-new-junk-aesthetic-lp-limited-edition-only-500-made-milky-clear-w-gold-splatter-vinyl

Not their best album, but still might be my favorite. 

2 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Figure this has become a ETID catch all thread, so here ya go.
Finally a US repress of New Junk!
 https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/products/every-time-i-die-new-junk-aesthetic-lp-limited-edition-only-500-made-milky-clear-w-gold-splatter-vinyl

Not their best album, but still might be my favorite. 

Word. Grabbed it. 

• 2 months later...