Every Time I Die - Album 9

11 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

unpopular opinion probably but this record is just tooo long. They should have cut a few songs, cause there are bangers on it obviously.

Can definitely see where you’re coming from, and the band has said many times they could’ve and normally would have done that. But after a 5+ year gap they just wanted to give it all to the fans

33 minutes ago, putol said:

got my Neon Green copy today.

Got an email late last night that CDs and Splatter variant were slightly delayed but “in-transit” to them. 

the “Countertop Silver” variant (the one I pre-ordered) is not even in-transit to them yet but “is expected to depart soon”. Said itd be shipping within the next couple weeks. 😪

1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

unpopular opinion probably but this record is just tooo long. They should have cut a few songs, cause there are bangers on it obviously.

I’m not a fan of long albums in general, so when it was first announced/talked about being 15/16 songs, I was like damn.

1 hour ago, MicLima said:

Still waiting on shipping confirmation from Revolver...

I emailed them yesterday looking for an update and they told me to check the product page for a shipping update... I did and only saw the street date release of the album (10/22) which they confirmed was also the shipping date... however I find that quite hard to believe. So as it stands, guess we won't have a real update until we receive a shipping confirmation email, IF they'll even send one 😑

2 hours ago, lungfutang said:

I emailed them yesterday looking for an update and they told me to check the product page for a shipping update... I did and only saw the street date release of the album (10/22) which they confirmed was also the shipping date... however I find that quite hard to believe. So as it stands, guess we won't have a real update until we receive a shipping confirmation email, IF they'll even send one 😑

Most likely label prints today, no movement until next Friday, in hand the Friday after that...

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

What does this mean?  Is it like an attention span thing?  Like what if an album is all killer & no filler?

IMO typically a lot of “long” albums have filler. I rather have all absolute bangers. It’s known Etid is my favorite band and I could still probably find a few songs here that coulda been left off/put out in an EP or something.

10 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

Yeah I agree. Not like any of it is bad, but I don't really feel like listening to this for more than like 35-40 minutes.