PO now: Be Well - the weight and the cost (Members of Battery, Bane, Darkest Hour, Fairweather)

Debut album available here:

https://endhitsrecords.com/products/be-well-the-weight-and-the-cost

Pressing Information:
20x Test Press 
100x Trans. Red + Screenprinted Cover (End Hits Exclusive) 
100x Yellow / Hot Pink (End Hits Exclusive)
100x Baby Blue / Trans. Orange
100x Coke Bottle Clear
100x Gold (Coretex Exclusive)

First European pressing sold out

Edited by Streiti

5 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Were you guys able to get media mail on the merchnow site?

No. Apparently people were having this problem yesterday with the Stand Atlantic preorders. I wonder if they're getting rid of media mail because they use the cheapest mailers possible and were getting a lot of disputes for damaged records. However media mail is an option for some in stock titles so it could be an issue with how these orders went live.

Edited by N8TRU

Just now, N8TRU said:

No. Apparently people were having this problem yesterday with the Stand Atlantic preorders. I wonder if they're getting rid of media mail because they use the cheapest mailers possible and were getting a lot of disputes for damaged records.

I was messing around with other EQV vinyl (https://equalvision.merchnow.com/products/v2/314543/every-scar-has-a-story-10) and it's available there. I'm hoping it's just a toggle in the admin side to add another shipping option

1 minute ago, Justinadamk said:

I was messing around with other EQV vinyl (https://equalvision.merchnow.com/products/v2/314543/every-scar-has-a-story-10) and it's available there. I'm hoping it's just a toggle in the admin side to add another shipping option

Not working for Be Well on the Equal Vision site for me

It has to do with the first orders getting flexis or posters. Once even one piece doesnt qualify as "Media" you technically cant ship it media mail even if it contains media along with the non-media item. I bet once the first 200 are gone the shipping option will come up.  Roll of the dice if youre a fan though

1 minute ago, rundmcc said:

Not working for Be Well on the Equal Vision site for me

this happened with a MerchNow dredg preorder last year. I ordered ASAP - was annoyed that it wasn't an option then later in the day it was there and MerchNow the only thing I could do was cancel my order and order again at a cheaper shipping rate. I really want that flexi, but think I'm gonna try to wait a little in the day and hope mediamail shows up. 

(also I IG messaged merchnow and EQV - so maybe that'll help ha)

20 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

No. Apparently people were having this problem yesterday with the Stand Atlantic preorders. I wonder if they're getting rid of media mail because they use the cheapest mailers possible and were getting a lot of disputes for damaged records. However media mail is an option for some in stock titles so it could be an issue with how these orders went live.

Also, because I was curious - I just checked on the vinyl only preorder option of this band (stand atlantic) and the media mail option is now there for that too if you're interested

Just now, Justinadamk said:

Also, because I was curious - I just checked on the vinyl only preorder option of this band (stand atlantic) and the media mail option is now there for that too if you're interested

Yeah, I called and told them about Be Well and Stand Atlantic specifically. 

5 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Thank you!

No problem!

31 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

I wonder if they're getting rid of media mail

I asked and they said they are not getting rid of media mail. They just forgot to click a button to enable the option for those items. Which explains why some items had it and others didn't.