blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Seems like this has happened to a plethora of people. Wonder what it means.

Nothing shows up in my order section on my account, but I got charged and have the invoice #.  I'll be pissed if it doesn't go through, because I would have just picked up the red but that's sold out now.

4 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Nothing shows up in my order section on my account, but I got charged and have the invoice #.  I'll be pissed if it doesn't go through, because I would have just picked up the red but that's sold out now.

same exact situation, including missing the red while trying to figure out the swirl debacle. I really hope we don't get screwed, but in the wise words of Han Solo, I've got a bad feeling about this.

3 minutes ago, YesPlease said:

Where do you see other people talking about this? I'd love to follow up/follow along just to see what kind of answers they get.

Saw one guy on Facebook, two people here, one friend of mine on Facebook messenger. Same message.

If anyone here hears anything back from them let me know.

4 minutes ago, angryalan said:

For fucks sake. I completely missed all three.

If anyone snagged more than one color variant and is willing to part with a copy once they ship in August, let me know.

Muchos gracias.

Vinyl is shipping immediately. Only the merch ships in August, or the vinyl if you ordered with merch. 

I'm a little salty. Was on way before 8:20, carted all three and breezed through checkout with paypal. Then a minute later (after I already get the confirmed checkout paypal email) I get the dreaded Sandbag processing error email. Had to go through the whole thing again. Needless to say at 8:21 I missed out on that swirl. If anyone has an extra I've got a very large collection for trade, including a blink MTTS.