blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

15 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Of course there will be. Blink is selling this directly and they love milking their back catalog lol. I missed picking a copy too but I'm not sweatin' it, this isn't gonna be a one off thing. None of their modern vinyl pressings are. 

Exactly dude,  I also missed out but not sweating it either. I'm sure all variants will pop back up at some point or another pressing will come about.

How fast does a black/white swirl record have to spin before it looks grey??

Answer: No Idea. 

Seriously though, I couldn’t pull the trigger on this yesterday so I’m holding out for a black version. I’d be happy with that, seeing as my dream of clear with one piece of red splatter won’t be realized. 

Along with other people (some on this board), I was charged fully on my card for the black/white vinyl and got the Paypal notification - but no store confirmation email.  They refunded me today and basically just gave a 'we don't know what happened' reason.   It's whatever, as there will hopefully be more variants in the future - but just a heads up for the other people it happened to.   Hopefully some will get it though.

Edited by djghost1976

35 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Along with other people (some on this board), I was charged fully on my card for the black/white vinyl and got the Paypal notification - but no store confirmation email.  They refunded me today and basically just gave a 'we don't know what happened' reason.   It's whatever, as there will hopefully be more variants in the future - but just a heads up for the other people it happened to.   Hopefully some will get it though.

Still haven’t gotten a refund, so fingers crossed. Otherwise, I miss out on my whoopee cushion too 😨

33 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Anyone received any word on swirl at all? I haven't 

Not yet, I have a feeling they are going to be shipping the swirl vinyl last since it’s the most limited and I’m sure a bunch of people ordered more than 1 copy before there was a limit placed. I ordered the swirl along with one of the DED merch items so mine isn’t shipping until the second week of August.