blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

Hey there,

We are writing with an update regarding the order you placed for the Dogs Eating Dogs vinyl release on the official blink-182 webstore.

As you know this was an exclusive release and as such was limited to 1 copy of any colored variant per fan, as was explained on the store and in our t’s and c’s. However, as a result of the unprecedented demand our system encountered a serious glitch which allowed multiple copies of a colored variant to be purchased.  

You will appreciate in fairness to all the blink-182 fans we need to go back and correct this system issue. We will, therefore, be refunding all orders with multiple copies so that only 1 of any variant is dispatched. 

In recognition that this may be disappointing news we will be sending a  special gift to you, unavailable anywhere else!  In addition, we will arrange that you have early access to the next limited blink-182 vinyl release.

We want to thank you so much for your understanding

Best regards,

The blink-182 customer service team

“We will, therefore, be refunding all orders with multiple copies so that only 1 of any variant is dispatched.”

does that mean we are partially refunded, and only get 1 shipped? Had ordered two myself. Or does this mean full refund, and we’ll have to reorder to try and get 1? 

7 minutes ago, YesPlease said:

“We will, therefore, be refunding all orders with multiple copies so that only 1 of any variant is dispatched.”

does that mean we are partially refunded, and only get 1 shipped? Had ordered two myself. Or does this mean full refund, and we’ll have to reorder to try and get 1? 

That's what I take it as. 

3 hours ago, oldman182 said:

I ordered two swirls. Received an email that they would be canceling one and refunding next for it. It notes that the limit was clearly stated on the website (which is incorrect as that was added after my order went through or I’d have ordered one of it and one of another color). 

They absolutely did not have it listed as a limit of 1 on the site until it had sold out. 

2 hours ago, YesPlease said:

my order status on my account shows "partially refunded" but still unfulfilled. I don't have any partial refund in my account though, so who knows what kind of shady shit they will pull with keeping more than half of my orders payment. 

just for statistics sake,

-i ordered 2 copies of swirl on a first order (one for me and one for an international friend whos a huge fan)

-i ordered 1 copy of red and white on a second order (for myself) 

the first order with the two swirls is partially refunded. 

the second order with the white and the red is still unfulfilled, no refund. 

the only person this fucks over in my instance is my buddy in australia.