blink-182 - Dogs Eating Dogs

2 hours ago, CVHX said:

that email is funny. lying about it being clear that there was a 1 copy limit. then saying you get first access to the next vinyl release. they couldn't even do a normal release, what makes them think they're gonna be able to do a limited access release??

Like I said I’d have ordered a red or a white if there had been a limit stated. The system also shouldn’t have let you check out with more than one. I ordered one my myself and my daughter. I’ll just give her the swirl and hope they release another one later. Seems like an odd solution to not offer to swap the extra for another color. It’s not our fault they didn’t have the limit stated nor did they enforce it. 

I got a shipment confirmation email for 1 of the 2 swirls I ordered last night. And just now, I got a shipment confirmation for the 2nd swirl. Tracking number is different from the first one. So it looks like I'll be getting two swirls? Not complaining if that's the case. And certainly won't complain if I still get refunded for one of the swirls. And no, the second swirl is not for sale.

3 minutes ago, glass realms said:

I got a shipment confirmation email for 1 of the 2 swirls I ordered last night. And just now, I got a shipment confirmation for the 2nd swirl. Tracking number is different from the first one. So it looks like I'll be getting two swirls? Not complaining if that's the case. And certainly won't complain if I still get refunded for one of the swirls. And no, the second swirl is not for sale.

Same thing happened to me! What a mess this whole thing has been.

15 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Same thing happened to me. Wtf is going on. 

Sandbag continues to be the worst, least reliable distributor ever. They still haven't refunded my PayPal from the first day where they "couldn't process my order" causing me to miss out on the splatter. Then at the bottom of the email it states "If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [email protected]". Hmmm, replying to a no-reply email, sounds about right. So, what the hell, I follow their instructions. Then immediately get an auto-response email saying this isn't a monitored inbox. *face palm*

8 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Sandbag continues to be the worst, least reliable distributor ever. They still haven't refunded my PayPal from the first day where they "couldn't process my order" causing me to miss out on the splatter. Then at the bottom of the email it states "If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [email protected]". Hmmm, replying to a no-reply email, sounds about right. So, what the hell, I follow their instructions. Then immediately get an auto-response email saying this isn't a monitored inbox. *face palm*

Yeah - they're a mess.  They finally got back to me and just refunded me without really any explanation as to what happened.  It's safe to say, unless I'm hopefully wrong, that if anyone didn't get a confirmation email from the store (even if you got it from Paypal), you won't get your order and eventually get refunded.

14 minutes ago, zacooper said:

I had the same thing happen when I contacted them to cancel one of the items in my order. That email isn't monitored so you have to go to this link and submit a ticket. They got back to me via email and refunded me within a couple days. They also didn't refund me the associated taxes for the item so I had to reply to them and ask them to do that as well. Was kind of annoying that I had to do this a roundabout way but I got my money back.

when the offending moms/family reunion shirts came out, i placed an order for one. when it arrived, it was actually the other family reunion tee (the one with a photo on front, and typo in the lyrics on the back) -- this was before that shirt was even for sale on their store. i asked for a replacement and they sent me the same incorrect shirt twice before sending the right one. so i ended up with 3 shirts i didn't order, plus the one that i did originally buy.

1 hour ago, illkeepyouinmind said:

I had the same thing happen when I contacted them to cancel one of the items in my order. That email isn't monitored so you have to go to this link and submit a ticket. They got back to me via email and refunded me within a couple days. They also didn't refund me the associated taxes for the item so I had to reply to them and ask them to do that as well. Was kind of annoying that I had to do this a roundabout way but I got my money back.

Submitted a ticket the day they went on sale, haven’t heard anything since. Guess I’ll submit another ticket. What a shit show. 

1 hour ago, YesPlease said:

Submitted a ticket the day they went on sale, haven’t heard anything since. Guess I’ll submit another ticket. What a shit show. 

That’s super annoying, their customer service needs to get their shit together. Hopefully you can get a response soon.